Purolator

Purolator Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

creative team
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 December 2019
awesome work environment with dedicated staff's , team goals and striving force in customer care representation , i enjoyed working every single day
Low morale workplace where people put in time and mistrust management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON20 November 2019
Unionized workforce who count down time to retirement while doing as little as possible to collect a paycheque.
Demoralizing environment for someone who is a goal-oriented go-getter who wants to help the company
Was good place 20 years ago
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB19 November 2019
When I worked there, management was good but you had standards that you had to meet. They were open to ideas on how to make things better. Christmas time was very stressful as there was an over abundance of shipping going on. It was a bit unfair at times being English and not bilingual but that may have changed over the years.
Wasn't for me
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Canada25 October 2019
Paid good, can be a bit depressive because you basicly work by yourself, training should be longer; especially for french (bilingual) people. If you like to talk a lot but only to customers then this might be for you. I honestly thought it was very lonely.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
No 'teamwork' at all
Dont walk " Run" from this business , Horribly Managed
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB19 July 2019
My time here was short and im so thankful for that . Terrible Management and team leads, im sure there are a couple in there good but I just didn't meet any . Ur schedule will change every week and they will not accommodate any appointments u may have even if it's a month notice . They treat you horrible unless u literally are a serious brown noser and have no opinion and a bk bone to defend ur self , they don't like that..oh well , no one walks all over me . The trainers were very caddy and the Manager shes worse they try to bully . This company does NOT care about their employees and its such a disappointment as I thought Puralator was such a great company and used their services in the past , well never again . Just do urself a favor and don't apply here , there are so many other great contact centers around . Stay away from this one if u like to be a valued employee.
Pros
Other employees, they were great .
Cons
Management, poor scheduling, everything
Poor Management style
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 December 2018
Lack of focus....Be emphathetic towards employees...they are the ones contributing to bottom line. Sr mgmt including CEO need to change. Politics and favoritism galore. Treat past employees with respect.
Pros
A few Good Men
Review
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 November 2017
Pay is above average, work is routine & monotonous. Office is bland but comfortable. Unionized environment means there's little room for advancement for new employees. Managers seem too comfortable maintaining status quo and resist change.
people not friendly / former customer services Moncton
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB30 August 2017
My time with purolator was short and I am glad. Manager was unprofessional and had no people skills. I had to beg for coaching which only consisted on listening to the TL take calls . You were never explained what you did wrong or right. No feedback. No floor support , if you had a question you have to call a supervisor and wait on hold until they answered and hoped the customer didn't hang up in the mean time. It didn't matter what kind of skills you had there , it had more to do with if they liked you and you fit into their clicks. I have nothing good to say about this company . They wanted perfection on every call and you are given 30 days to show improvement. What improvement means who knows as you were never given a proper coaching
Pros
work hrs
Cons
stuck up employees/ not friendly
customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC1 March 2017
i have excellent customer service skills . I can speak english hindi and punjabi fluently.I am very quick leaner and very hard working. I am flexible most of the time.
Awesome Team Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON30 December 2016
I loved working here because of the team environment and interacting with all sorts of different people every day. I definitely learned to work with different kinds of personalities and dispositions. I would happily work here again.
Customer Services Representative
Customer Service Representive (Current Employee) –  Dieppe, NB14 December 2016
good place to work, learn how to do a pick up, answer inbound calls, team leaders, supervisors, managers, the hardest part of the job is when customers get angry, management is awesome
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Changes at Purolator have helped my make my decision to change paths
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB19 September 2016
enjoyed my time with Purolator , however it is time for a change. I have learned many things, made many friends and loved working as a team.
enjoyable
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB18 September 2016
I very much enjoyed working for the company. I was pleased with the weekly pay structure. I was sad to be laid off after 2 years of service due to slow time
Pros
weekly pays
Cons
changed to contract hirees
good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 November 2015
my work there was good as at the time and i loved it cus of the friendly work environment over there the only reason i left was cus i was in school as at that time.
Customer Service specialist (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB Canada3 November 2015
It was a friendly place with good people. We spoke to clients about their packages and found solutions. I liked working with the computer system there and found my boss to be a reasonable person.
Wonderful atmosphere with positive morale
Customer Service Professional (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB19 October 2015
Purolator is a fantastic company to work for. The Management team is very supportive on your day to day productivity and are eager to help whenever needed. I enjoy the company of my colleagues. I need to be challenged and the job consists of answering in-bound calls by the minute which can get quite monotonous.
Pros
Benefits paid 100%, competitive salary
Cons
Part-time hours, no variety
A very busy workplace.
Shipping / Receiving and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke19 October 2015
It was a very good work experience. I got to know many people there. The management was always there to help me. The most enjoyable part was that i was working for Purolator.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Less hours
work place

good environment

good team work
fun working place
customer service (Former Employee) –  fort mcmurray ab26 March 2015
company was amazing to work for very fast pace. people where wonderful to work with .always busy and lots to do. management very awesome and always there for there employess
Very similiar to Brinks
Duties in customer service, sales and deliveries (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 June 2014
Much like working with Brinks only dealing with less valuables and no firearms.
Pros
Very good pay for the time and benefits
Cons
hard physical labour included wiith long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purolator. Our community is ready to answer.