Purolator

Purolator Employee Reviews in Regina, SK

Regina, SK10 reviews

courierunionizedunionsorterlifttrailerheavylabour

Very hard work

They work you hard. You better be able to lift many boxes fast or they will be on you. Online training is a joke cause when you get on site, they do everything wrong. They don't care about safety and they don't care about throwing boxes.

Horrible experience

Wasted my life away here for 2 and half years and if I could go back I'd slap myself for ever applying, would never wanna let a friend work here and the managers dont care about you

Insights into Purolator

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Decent place

Decent place to work.very fast paced. Pay is decent but need physically fit. Feel like short staffed with minimum help.typical unionized based on your seniority.

Love

This was my favorite place to work. I left on my own terms and on good terms. Best management I've had the pleasure of working with. Really great and fun atmosphere

Pros

Everything even the annoying stuff

Cons

Traffic

Fast paced with hard work but secure and stable Job

Hard work and stressful in fast paced environment, u will spend every minute working..salary is good and Job is secured cause it's unionized. Follow your manager typically cause multiple managers will be available on site and u may get confused.

Pros

Good Salary and polite employees

Cons

U will work every single minute in shift, only in break time u will sit to have rest

Great place to work, friendly environment

great place to work, friendly environment, flexible hours. There is always room to improve yourself as well as improve within the company and the industry.

Professional, caring, and fun ,

PUROLATOR is a great company if you’re looking for opportunities in many different fields, from sales to operations to couriers to linehaul to admin clerical ,, dock load in and out ,,,the opportunities and open doors were and less.

best place to work with the good pay and great benefits

It was always a challenging job I learned to work in fast pace MANAGEMENT WAS GREAT workplace culture was friendly hard part was working outside in cold good part was short hours good pay

Best place to work

This was definitely the best place I have worked by far, the people were the greatest. I absolutely miss working there! Kind people! I ve has a few positions there and it was awesome!

Fun to work with the company

Wages are excellent. Management is very good. Snow was worst part to work. .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purolator. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement