Purolator

Purolator Employee Reviews in North York, ON

Review from a Long time Employee

I have enjoyed the 20 plus years I have worked at Purolator. The work environment is fast paced, you are expected to do your job and deliver packages on time and to the right place. Do your job and you will have no problems. If you want a great job with great pay and benefits and even a retirement pension Purolator is the place for you as long as your expectations are realistic. Do the job safely, accurately and on time and you will succeed. There is plenty of opportunity to advance within the company based on what path you choose to take. I started as a Dock worker and became a driver and have thought about moving to management many times but I enjoy the "Freedom" being on the road and not in an office brings.

Pros

Great pay and benefits Package!

Productive, yet physically demanding

Unloading and loading trailers all day can be a pain, but it wasn't too bad most days with the help of a good team. i learned a lot about warehousing that i didn't know going into employment at Purolator. The hardest part of the job is to work too slow, pace yourself and you will do just fine.

Pros

Great pay, benefits

Cons

Physically demanding at times. cold in the winter

Jobs at Purolator