Happiness score is 57 out of 100

Purolator Employee Reviews in Moncton, NB

Moncton, NB24 reviews

courierunionizedunionsorterlifttrailerheavylabour

Good home based job

The company offers great training and ongoing support. Logistics/analytics for time on calls is clear and well measured. Great follow up with team leaders to improve time holds etc.

Pros

Team leaders are supportive and great training.

Cons

Wait times for IT support can blow call times and upset hateful customers

A good place to work

This is a great place to work you can work from home, they have flexible hours, the training is really good, people are nice, there is little to no pressure.

Pros

work from home, flexible hours

Insights into Purolator

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Great Perks, Hard job

They benefits make it very hard to leave. The work puts a alot of stress and mental health problems on yourself. You have to take a beating from customers.

Great Management Team

Purolator has a very supportive management team and the company is very flexible. They have team building events and fun activities to participate in. They have a great solutions team and offer positive coaching strategies.

Pros

Supportive Management, Social clubs, activities, draws, salary increases for productivity

Cons

Back to back calls, fast-paced environment, dealing with irate customers

Hard to work for

Working for purolator was very stressful but taught me so much. managers are awesome. training is super hard and takes super long to get the hang of. almost made me quit

Fast paced workplace but not hard on the employees.

Purolator is relatively calm compared to other call center workplaces, the management is attentive and accommodates a lot for a part-time student like me.

Supportive team

Team lead and other staff are very supportive. Could be stressful at times due to large volume of calls especially dyring the holiday seasons but rest assured that you get all the support you need.

Was good place 20 years ago

When I worked there, management was good but you had standards that you had to meet. They were open to ideas on how to make things better. Christmas time was very stressful as there was an over abundance of shipping going on. It was a bit unfair at times being English and not bilingual but that may have changed over the years.

Dont walk " Run" from this business , Horribly Managed

My time here was short and im so thankful for that . Terrible Management and team leads, im sure there are a couple in there good but I just didn't meet any . Ur schedule will change every week and they will not accommodate any appointments u may have even if it's a month notice . They treat you horrible unless u literally are a serious brown noser and have no opinion and a bk bone to defend ur self , they don't like that..oh well , no one walks all over me . The trainers were very caddy and the Manager shes worse they try to bully . This company does NOT care about their employees and its such a disappointment as I thought Puralator was such a great company and used their services in the past , well never again . Just do urself a favor and don't apply here , there are so many other great contact centers around . Stay away from this one if u like to be a valued employee.

Pros

Other employees, they were great .

Cons

Management, poor scheduling, everything

very physically demanding work environment

Get to work, sign in, start of shift meeting, start shift, load boxes into transport, take our lunch, head back to load up the remainder of the trucks then leave work .

Pros

always got my vacation times

Cons

bad hours

Data Entry

Learned great computer/typing skills. Great work environment. Supervisors were always willing to help. Consistent with feedback and coaching. This was a unionized job therefore I also learned a lot regarding unions and how they work within a company.

Purolator

I enjoyed and admired my career with Purolator. The fellow employees are very team oriented. Management works and guides each employee to strive at their strengths and work on their weaknesses.

Pros

Unity

Cons

High stressed job

Great hourly rate

Purolator is a fast paces shipping company that has a good benefit plan and room for advancement. The shift hours are not long 35 hours a week but provides a good weekly pay.

Pros

Fast paced enviroment makes the day go quick

Cons

Hard physical labour cold in winter hot in summer

Purolator

Great place to work, had many good years with the company. They help the community with the CFL food drive , company paid benefits and vacation time ..

people not friendly / former customer services Moncton

My time with purolator was short and I am glad. Manager was unprofessional and had no people skills. I had to beg for coaching which only consisted on listening to the TL take calls . You were never explained what you did wrong or right. No feedback. No floor support , if you had a question you have to call a supervisor and wait on hold until they answered and hoped the customer didn't hang up in the mean time. It didn't matter what kind of skills you had there , it had more to do with if they liked you and you fit into their clicks. I have nothing good to say about this company . They wanted perfection on every call and you are given 30 days to show improvement. What improvement means who knows as you were never given a proper coaching

Pros

work hrs

Cons

stuck up employees/ not friendly

Fast paced - always changing

Like many large corporations the company is always working in a changing environment to minimize expenses and maximize growth and profits. Good place to work.

Changes at Purolator have helped my make my decision to change paths

enjoyed my time with Purolator , however it is time for a change. I have learned many things, made many friends and loved working as a team.

enjoyable

I very much enjoyed working for the company. I was pleased with the weekly pay structure. I was sad to be laid off after 2 years of service due to slow time

Pros

weekly pays

Cons

changed to contract hirees

It was a friendly place with good people. We spoke to clients about their packages and found solutions. I liked working with the computer system there and found my boss to be a reasonable person.

Wonderful atmosphere with positive morale

Purolator is a fantastic company to work for. The Management team is very supportive on your day to day productivity and are eager to help whenever needed. I enjoy the company of my colleagues. I need to be challenged and the job consists of answering in-bound calls by the minute which can get quite monotonous.

Pros

Benefits paid 100%, competitive salary

Cons

Part-time hours, no variety

Very accommodating Managers

Great company to work at. Lots of advantage to climb the ladder. Co-workers are wonderful people. Wages are exceptional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purolator. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement