Purolator logo
Purolator
Happiness score is 61 out of 100Average

Purolator Employee Reviews in Kingston, ON

A challenging environment.

An unusual and ever changing/challenging environment. A great place to grow your career.

Meaningful work assisting our community and beyond.

The people are always the most important element any any workplace. Purolator Kingston terminal has a superb crew all around. Managers are attentive and work to get the job done as well as find ways to meet the needs of every employee. There are perks and excellent benefits available.

Pros

Great supervisors and managers

Cons

None to report

It was an amazing job and taught me amazing things.

I have loved this job for a long time. I need a new place of work and a new career focus. It has made me learn many lessons and also a lot of knowledge. I have also been a sorter lead hand and Courier

Not worth the effort

One of the managers they have working there is spineless and a pansy. The company is ripe with confusion. They hired a manager who lives and works in Ottawa to oversee the Shipment Resolution team in Kingston. She rarely makes visits and hasn't been at the warehouse in over a year. They need to bring management back to how it was because it worked. They don't know a good thing until it's gone. The woman even went as far as changing the hours of operation for the front desk team not taking into consideration the strain that it puts on the people there. Purolator doesn't understand that if you actually put the employees first and make them happy, their business will be better because, surprise, their employee's happiness will filter down to their work making their customer's happy.

All the employees ever wanted to do was quit!!

I was here for a few months but all I heard was constant complaints from the seasoned employees. Not recommended. They will burn you out. Not worth it.

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Horrible management

Jobs at Purolator