Purolator logo
Happiness score is 62 out of 100Average

Purolator Employee Reviews in Kentville, NS

3.7Pay & benefits

Really good company.

Overall a very good company. Great people to work with along with great pay. If it wasnt for the fact it was temp work I would still be there. For the most part cant say enough about them.

Pros

Enjoyable to work for. Great pay to start off with.

Cons

Didnt realize I was hired as a temp, so getting laid off on Xmas Eve was a horrible thing to do to anyone.

Review

I loved my job but no room for advancement in this town. It pays very well and has great benefits. Unfortunately, employees aren't valued for their hard work.

A great team to work with. Excellent wages and bennefits for not being a skilled labourer.

Work begins at 8:45 am, our trucks are all preloaded (most days) I start with a vehicle pre check to insure a safe vehicle for the days work. I drive to Kingston, doing deliveries up to Bridgetown and return doing pickups. Skills learned would be people skills, and managing my time to do my job as efficient as possible. Management staff is a great asset in managing our runs to best suit our needs. My co-workers are the best, great people and great team members. I feel there is no hard part to the job. I've enjoyed it for 34 years. Seeing a smile on a customers face when you know you just made their day is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Wages and bennefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purolator. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement