Purolator logo
Purolator

Purolator

Purolator Employee Review

Very fast paced, little stressful but decent workplace.

My job as a trailer loader was a temporary position that paid well. Very fast paced and stressful for a new person learning on the fly. The people knew their duties and were usually helpful when you were backed up.This is a company that I would definitely like to work as a full-time employee. I knew many drivers who dropped or picked up over a 5 or 6 year span from my previous employer of many years.

Pros

Guaranteed Lunch and coffee breaks, decent pay.

Cons

Only temporary position, somewhat stressful at times.

3.0Job security/advancement

Amazing Work Place

Just the best job I've ever had, honestly in most of my work places I felt underpaid and underappreciated. I feel Purolator was perfect for all my needs!

Very bad working environment

Dishonest business concept. Just because under the law union can't hire part time or seasonal employees, from the get go they lie to you. Under presumption that they are hiring on full time base. Culture is very bad and childish like. Everything is about seniority. Overall very bad working environment. I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy.

Pros

Earnings are dissent

Cons

So many
Same location

Top heavy management and no direction

Constant turn over for the people who actually did the work, management was more interested in narrow versions of metrics that don't get the work done. Limited support. Zero interest in listening to workers suggestions for improvements. Questionable safety for storing hazardous materials in Retail. Team Leaders lack accountability for their actions so long as the metrics are fulfilled.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purolator. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement

Compare Purolator with

• Purolator
  • Very fast paced, little stressful but decent workplace.