Purolator

Purolator

Purolator Employee Review

productive warhouse

not a bad place to work, decent pay for the work you do. management here isn't the best as the majority of them are new people, learned a lot of new things as I'm still here I'm learning new stuff every day. the hardest part of my job would be that there isn't enough staffing so ill be doing most of the work and overtime. the most enjoyable part of the job would be that I get a lot of hours and my co-workers are great people to be around.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Ok

Job was fast paced. Some office staff was hard to work with and the managers were not eat to work for. Customers were awesome, drivers were pretty good but the rest of the staff not easy to.be around.

Pros

Hours

Cons

Same role

I liked it

I can’t say much because I was only part time at the desk. But for the most part it was a lovely job. Not overly difficult or stressful. You will get the occasional angry customer though if the delivery people leave the packages somewhere they disagree with.
Same location

Good job if you get started early

If you pay your dues early you will be given an opportunity. The seasonal driver should know he will not be kept on. A lot of nice people to work with but the lead manager is low on intelligence.

Pros

Freedom

Cons

Long hours and hard on the body

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purolator. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement