Purolator

Purolator

Purolator Employee Review

Pay was good weekly, very disorganized

Worked there for a couple months and liked my coworkers and Manager, but upper management had no clue and didn’t care about employees. Union was useless in dealing with employee problems. My coworkers and I were pressured into stressful work and almost impossible job expectations from upper management, and when we stated our frustrations only our direct manager cared but his hands were tied. Upper manager was an ignorant jerk, and union reps were incompetent / lazy. The best part was being on the road, when volumes were low, and not dealing with the disorganized chaos created by upper manager who was ignorant disconnected from reality of courier job barriers.

Pros

Good pay, good coworkers, good work/life balance

Cons

Upper management and union being useless trouble making liars

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Can be stressful at times, but tomrw is always a new day. People are there to help you when you need it. Friendly environment. Training. You get to know the city streets after awhile.

Pros

Good pay. Nice people. Most things are provided for you.

Cons

Can be long hours.
Same role

Meaningful work assisting our community and beyond.

The people are always the most important element any any workplace. Purolator Kingston terminal has a superb crew all around. Managers are attentive and work to get the job done as well as find ways to meet the needs of every employee. There are perks and excellent benefits available.

Pros

Great supervisors and managers

Cons

None to report
Same location

If you like living stressful and always feeling backache please apply to Purolator

Terrible Management, very hard job, heavy items most of them needs group lifting. The scanner machine too old version, you can't depending on scanner Maps because it's not give you exact address.

Pros

Cons

Heavy items

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purolator. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement

Compare Purolator with

• Purolator
  • Pay was good weekly, very disorganized