Purolator logo
Purolator

Purolator

Purolator Employee Review

It's very fast paced with production daily

My experience with the company was very good very at least 9 years. Was able to learn a lot and was challenge to try different departments worked my way up to senior clerk looking after the afternoon billing department.The wages could have been better but we're at par according to other courier companies.Was dedicated as an employee but when they started too downsize was let go on my 10th year.The payout wasnt the greatest either.

Pros

Opportunities too learn and move up were great.

Cons

Money could have been better

3.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Productive but complicated at the same time effective.

I would recommend this company to one and all. Even though the management team. Stress on numbers, this company has good. working procedures,benefits and is unionized.

Pros

Once a month Pizzas for the crew. Coffee and Donuts every now and then.

Cons

Yes...junior most must stay... Equ

Fun temporary work

Hired in HR/L&D during busy period while company also managing response to COVID. Management will give you training and necessary coaching during your time there. The hardest part of the job is knowing what your functions when the company is currently adapting its processes and responsibilities. The most enjoyable part of the job are the coaches. My learning is this: Purolator does take good care of the training and development of its own permanent employees, but you are still essentially expendable if you are a temporary worker.

Pros

Good pay, Good Coaches, Collaborative and Independent work environment

Cons

Rare Temp to Permanent Hire

wonderful place to work

Purolator is a well established company that cares about its employees. From the benefits and salary to life work balance. They have a work hard but enjoy life approach that makes it a company you would want to work for.

Pros

benefits and salary are above basic

Cons

they are essential services so expect to work when other businesses are closed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purolator. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement

Compare Purolator with

• Purolator
  • It's very fast paced with production daily