Purolator logo
Purolator

Purolator

Purolator Employee Review

Terrible Management, very hard job, heavy items most of them needs group lifting. The scanner machine too old version, you can't depending on scanner Maps because it's not give you exact address.

Pros

Cons

Heavy items

Stay away

Poor place to work they interview questioning for a entry level warehouse job is terrible it's like you are being interviewed for an Management or Professional job, questions are not related to job whatsoever, being a couirer there not a place to be, you are expected to hit dream numbers of stops that are impossible to hit like 18 stops in an hr, and if you are a master at it they increase the numbers, managers and supervisors drive around and spy at you, and work every move on the computer cuz trucks are GPS and add more work basically

Pros

Weekly pay

Very stressful

Purolator will hire you for one job and then try to push you into another job without your consent and then basically give you a good hard kick in the butt out the door when you try to fight this with them .
Same location

Pay was good weekly, very disorganized

Worked there for a couple months and liked my coworkers and Manager, but upper management had no clue and didn’t care about employees. Union was useless in dealing with employee problems. My coworkers and I were pressured into stressful work and almost impossible job expectations from upper management, and when we stated our frustrations only our direct manager cared but his hands were tied. Upper manager was an ignorant jerk, and union reps were incompetent / lazy. The best part was being on the road, when volumes were low, and not dealing with the disorganized chaos created by upper manager who was ignorant disconnected from reality of courier job barriers.

Pros

Good pay, good coworkers, good work/life balance

Cons

Upper management and union being useless trouble making liars

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purolator. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement

Compare Purolator with

• Purolator
  • If you like living stressful and always feeling backache please apply to Purolator