Purolator

Purolator

Purolator Employee Review

I liked it

I can’t say much because I was only part time at the desk. But for the most part it was a lovely job. Not overly difficult or stressful. You will get the occasional angry customer though if the delivery people leave the packages somewhere they disagree with.

3.0Job security/advancement

Good home based job

The company offers great training and ongoing support. Logistics/analytics for time on calls is clear and well measured. Great follow up with team leaders to improve time holds etc.

Pros

Team leaders are supportive and great training.

Cons

Wait times for IT support can blow call times and upset hateful customers

Ok

Job was fast paced. Some office staff was hard to work with and the managers were not eat to work for. Customers were awesome, drivers were pretty good but the rest of the staff not easy to.be around.

Pros

Hours

Cons

Unsecure job

Hire as part time 30hrs, permanent, flex. Then after four months get laid off. Even with a three month review score of 100% . Apparently they do this frequently. One month after lay off they have advertising for same job available. But don't contact or recall anyone who has been laid off, even if you had an excellentreview

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purolator. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement