Purolator
Happiness score is 59 out of 100

Purolator

Purolator Employee Review

had a ok lunch room with a tv

working at purolator is a great job to get into if you like working at warehouses, the pay is great with reasonable hours and its a great working environment

5.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Terrible place to work. Stay away.

Fast paced, heavy lifting. People constantly getting hurt on the job, and unless you're unable to move they still expect you to come in and work on "modified" duties. the building is filthy with thick layers of soot everywhere. workers are undervalued, and most managers have no people skills and scream, or just harass employees with nonsense. The Teamster union is a joke. minimum breaks - 15min for every 3hrs, one 30min break if you're working 7-8hrs. your sick/floater days get used automatically for holidays that the company snakes out of actually paying you for. 50cents an hour extra for driving a forklift. $30 A WEEK premium for taking on plenty of extra responsibilities as a Team Leader. no midnight premium pay. Frequent Covid19 outbreaks with no hazard pay. no real advancement here, you're expected to work like a mule for little pay. Having said all that, I do enjoy the cultural diversity, and work associates are surprisingly humble to be working here.. but most people don't last a month after getting hired.

Pros

Raises are automatic

Cons

way too many.

Run away.

I worked as an AM Sorter and i was made to do tasks different from what i was employed to do. The Union representative is useless. The manager wants me sucking up to him. You have to make sure your hours worked are well captured because they always find ways to reduce your hours. If you clock in 40 hours a week you might see 25hours on your pay slip. Their workflow is so senseless. Not a good place to work. The old employees are snitches.

Pros

Cons

They cheat you on your hours clocked in. Their work culture is horrible.

Dishonest hiring practisss amid Covid-19

I was hired in february for a 4:30-8:30 evening shift. Two layoffs and six months later they tell me I can't return to work unless I take a shift with no transportation at night.Wasted a LOT of my time that could have gone towards finding honest employment. I would get anxiety over the next HR phone call constantly telling me my shift is gone or my workplace changed. Good riddance!

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Poor hours, dishonest management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purolator. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement

Compare Purolator with

• Purolator
  • had a ok lunch room with a tv