Purolator logo
Purolator

Purolator

Purolator Employee Review

Can be stressful at times, but tomrw is always a new day. People are there to help you when you need it. Friendly environment. Training. You get to know the city streets after awhile.

Pros

Good pay. Nice people. Most things are provided for you.

Cons

Can be long hours.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Meaningful work assisting our community and beyond.

The people are always the most important element any any workplace. Purolator Kingston terminal has a superb crew all around. Managers are attentive and work to get the job done as well as find ways to meet the needs of every employee. There are perks and excellent benefits available.

Pros

Great supervisors and managers

Cons

None to report
Same role

Review from a Long time Employee

I have enjoyed the 20 plus years I have worked at Purolator. The work environment is fast paced, you are expected to do your job and deliver packages on time and to the right place. Do your job and you will have no problems. If you want a great job with great pay and benefits and even a retirement pension Purolator is the place for you as long as your expectations are realistic. Do the job safely, accurately and on time and you will succeed. There is plenty of opportunity to advance within the company based on what path you choose to take. I started as a Dock worker and became a driver and have thought about moving to management many times but I enjoy the "Freedom" being on the road and not in an office brings.

Pros

Great pay and benefits Package!
Same location

Large company with various oppurtunities to grow

It was a large company that had plenty of room for growth. It was very involving and had lots of physical activity. Being in such a large company allowed it to have large amount of advancement within the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purolator. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement