Purolator

Purolator Employee Reviews

Canada576 reviews
Productive and fun
I really enjoyed my time at purolator. Management was really nice but was focused and driven. The job was fun the only problem I has was the hours as I was a night loader.
Hard to work for
Working for purolator was very stressful but taught me so much. managers are awesome. training is super hard and takes super long to get the hang of. almost made me quit
Fast paced workplace but not hard on the employees.
Purolator is relatively calm compared to other call center workplaces, the management is attentive and accommodates a lot for a part-time student like me.
Fast Paced
Purolator is a pretty good company, the only thing is there unionized so the lazy people with a lot of years in get the work, and your done scratching your head.
I will not recommend to anyone this location
Stressful job management in this location are so brutal. I feel like they only hire me because they really busy after December and then after a couple of they They kick me out for Not much reason.
Not
Amazing experience. best company to work for in the GTA
would go back in a heart beat. great pay, great benefits and good retirement package. up to date shop environment. great group of mechanics to work with
Working conditions are very poor
Work environment was very poor company doesn’t care about employees.management is not approachable..lots of complaints to Human Resources department against management.high turnover within the company.
Stay away
Poor place to work they interview questioning for a entry level warehouse job is terrible it's like you are being interviewed for an Management or Professional job, questions are not related to job whatsoever, being a couirer there not a place to be, you are expected to hit dream numbers of stops that are impossible to hit like 18 stops in an hr, and if you are a master at it they increase the numbers, managers and supervisors drive around and spy at you, and work every move on the computer cuz trucks are GPS and add more work basically
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
One of top branded company
Hi,
Purlator is one of the top company specializes in complete supply chain solutions from root levels, even though my short term contract did't understood me much, but over all awesome place to work and hopefully be able to reapply.
n/a
Can be long days, work in all kinds of environments. warehouse, outdoors, work in rain, snow, wind etc.
need to be fit, this job is not for someone who is not in great shape\health. lots of heavy lifting up to 70lbs, and 150lbs with 2 people
had a ok lunch room with a tv
working at purolator is a great job to get into if you like working at warehouses, the pay is great with reasonable hours and its a great working environment
Fat paced but rewarding.
Work hard customers first.Show up every day,It is a job for people who like to work alone and enjoy being unsupervised, The task is simple.Drive safely don't get lost don't panic .Have fun. You will do well.
Nice place to work
I like to working there
I would recommanding this place

Great benefice and good paid
Pros
Great benefice
Cons
Little bit stressant
Fast paced
Purolator overall could be a better company if the facility was more modern. They are a fairly good company to work for once they move into the new building. The salary does increase steadily. The benefits are very good.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Stressful
Purolator was a Great Experience for me
I had a great experience overall with Purolator. They are incredibly flexible and have great people there. The job is very monotonous, but it's good honest work. The only downside to the job is the management you get. My Calgary experience was by light years a quantum leap overall over my Richmond Depot. The nature of the PM Sorts are incredibly different in philosophy. So your mileage may vary that way.

I met great people and wish everyone there nothing but the best. The virus forced me to walk away to go be with my family, but to be honest, I was ready to go. I had a good run.
Great
Great would recommend working for purolator
Very fast paced and good job security .must have good driving record,police clearance is required and fingerprints
fun and social
working time is 11 pm till 7 am some time overtime of 1 hour will be added. I learned about loading and unloading. the management is good. its fast pace company always have a number of targets it fun and their workers are social people.
Pros
the pay is good i like the time of the Job
Cons
sometime the management said the volume very low have to go home
Worth the hard work
This is a fast paced job with some heavy lifting. Be prepared to work hard but you get help if you need it. The company offers union membership after probation which offers enough benefits to compensate for the hard work. Down side is union dues are paid monthly and hours although guaranteed full time if in a full time position hours can vary depending on time of year and amount of freight.
productive warhouse
not a bad place to work, decent pay for the work you do. management here isn't the best as the majority of them are new people, learned a lot of new things as I'm still here I'm learning new stuff every day. the hardest part of my job would be that there isn't enough staffing so ill be doing most of the work and overtime. the most enjoyable part of the job would be that I get a lot of hours and my co-workers are great people to be around.
terrible management no room for advancement and lots of layoffs
Not a good place to work, no job security and really bad work culture.
Staff most of the time was ok but management sucked and didn't care about you they just wanted their work done.
It will provide you a sustainable and reliable solution to your economic and financial objectives with diversity enhanced environment. This is the company where job becomes fun and I love it.
Pros
Unionized job where seniority rules.
Cons
Difficult to have morning shift for at least 15 years.