Purity Life Health Products Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Replenishment Associate (Former Employee) –  Acton, ON15 November 2018
Great place to work as facility is clean and modern. Lots of great perks/benefits. They invest in technology to make job easier. Free fruit in the morning, on site massage, RRSP program, free supplments, great discounts on products. Safe worknig conditions. Would of stayed but family was relocating.
Pros
Lots of great benefits perks
Cons
Lots of overtime
Boring
Packer (Former Employee) –  Acton, ON22 August 2018
Don't even waste your time in there it is a very negative place to work and the employees that work there are very mean and grumpy and they go to HR for everything. The Supervisor favors people in there and the want you to follow CORE VALUES personally people that are running it should follow that rule first. They will even get rid of employees that have been working there for 20+years. Don't even bother wasting your life there you will become GRUMPY like the rest of the people in there.
Not worth it
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Acton, ON25 June 2018
Management staff are very unprofessional and believe intimidation of their employees is the best way to get what they want. Job security is non existent and they will find a way to fire you even without proper cause or reason.Dont waste your time here, there are lots of minimum wage jobs out there.
upholds values and mission
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Acton, ON29 May 2018
Purity Life is a great place to work. I enjoy coming to work every day. Management is very approachable and supportive, many factors are in place to improve the employee experience (RRSP plan, education and fitness reimbursement, employee pricing, etc). Staff gets recognized for their individual role in the company's successes. Work/life balance is respected and encouraged. I really feel I am part of a team, not just within my department, but within the company itself! I feel we all do our best to to support the mission, vision and values here at Purity Life.
Pros
employee experience
Co -op
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Acton, ON25 July 2017
I worked at Purity Life Health Products as a Co -Op that was required while I was going to College, This job gave me experience, I did inventory control and customer service. The people I worked with were helpful, The hardest part of the job was getting enough to keep me busy, I also did timecards for the pay schedule,
Pros
This job gave me an insight of how a prodution company works
Cons
There were no Cons
ok place to work
Order Packer, Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC10 April 2017
i can prove and show how from the 80's mini wage should be 30$ and hour until a company pays 30$ an hour as starting wage its not worth working for them
Fun place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Acton, ON12 January 2017
8 hour days, 40 hour weeks
Excellent co workers
So many different health products.
Excellent boss
Understanding where family is considered
Growing company with a nice team
Bilingual National Credit Manager (Current Employee) –  Acton, ON11 February 2016
Great company , that takes care of its employees .
High management uses open door policies . The company is always implementing new technologies to improve efficiency .
Pros
flex work time
Cons
no advancement opportunities
representant
Directeur de comptes (Former Employee) –  Est du Quebec17 July 2014
Rencontre avec client, prospection, rapport, prendre commande, s assurer que les relations avec le client et la compagnie soit facile et harmonieuse, faire connaître les produits et services ainsi que de partager mon expertise pour aider les clients a faire de meilleur affaire et devenir la référence pour le client dans le domaine
Purity Life ells great Natural Products
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Acton, Ontario16 September 2013
Purity Life used to be a family owed company and was recently sold twice. Ever since that happened there has been several people let go due to restructuring.
There are a lot of people still there that shouldn't be and some of the people let go were the wrong choices .
The most enjoyable part of my job was a couple of my co-workers that made the day pleasant, we had fun while getting our work done.
The hardest part of my job was knowing that myseld and one other person had the majority of the work load and the others in the office had a lot of free time on their hands and were being paid the same amount of money for doing less than half the work.
Management was not present enough to see what was really going on in the office and due to that some wrong decisions were made on who to let go and who to keep.
Pros
very interesting learning about all the products