I've worked here for four years. Let me start with the pros:
1. Coworkers. The others working here are young and friendly.
Now the cons:
1. Well below average pay, especially if you're well educated/trained. They treat their employees as expendable, so therefore they will hire young talent that will eventually leave within 2-3 years for a better paying job.
2. No future. There's an old guard here and they're firmly entrenched in upper management positions. At best, you can expect to move into a team lead position, which is more hours and responsibility for not much more pay.
3. No learning assistance. They will spend a few days training you and that's it. There is no career advisement, no learning assistance, no encouragement to take courses or grow.
4. Middle Management. Most of the middle management (aside from the design and software groups) are grossly unfit/inadequate for their positions. They can be juvenile and and immature.
5. Upper Managment. Totally out to lunch. They hardly ever talk to lower level employees, but are happy to shout and joke aloud in the office with eachother. They're gone (vacation/days off) a lot. They are apparently unfit to cope with the growth the company has seen over the years. To increase revenue, they've cut benfits, salaries, social events, xmas parties, etc.
6. Work environment. Enjoy trying to work in a noisy, bright flourescent lit, open call centre? If so, maybe this could be a con...
7. The work itself. High expectations, little recognition.