Pure Octane Talent Employee Reviews

Fun time working at pure octane
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 June 2019
Commission based job
3-4 weeks training- but no pay
fun time
good management

I do not like working there because they told me the training period is paid but after training they said its unpaid so that is not fair with the new employee or they should inform their employees.
Pure Octane Talent
TRAINING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 August 2018
It is a very high intensity job, you need to have a strong work ethic and be opportunity driven to succeed in this business but the people are great and there is a lot of opportunity to grow and develop within the business.
Productive work place with many communication skills
Direct face-to-face marketing (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 August 2018
At Pure Octane Talent you are able to learn a lot about running and managing a business as well as overseeing a team. Team development and leadership are very big and prominent within this company. Skills you learn throughout this business is overseeing a team, hiring/ recruiting, as well as coordinating morning meetings and events.
Only work here if u have time
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Ontario24 January 2018
Not the best place to work, they make you do long hours and also you have to drive far. They pay is stupidly structured, you don't get base pay + commission. You take home where u made more money.
Great people but it's shady
Brand Ambassador/ Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 June 2017
These guys offer great training and are very accommodating in giving out hours to work. Unfortunately though, I have not had one paycheque that is remotely close to what I have tracked. The boss says he is going to pay me back. But, went to Vegas and Dallas instead.
Stay away from these guys they give Smart Circle a bad name.
Pros
Fun to work, great training, amazing hours
Cons
They skim off your pay cheque and say they will pay u back but dont.
Amazing experience and people to work with
Brand Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 January 2017
Very friendly culture, people are always supportive. Huge opportunities for growth and self development. Training program is amazing, you learn a lot of helpful and important systems in this company.
Great Opportunity
Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 January 2017
I've been working at Pure Octane for over a year now and I have definitely come a long way since I joined this business. I've developed my communication and time management skills.
The company has sent me on many roadtrips where I've been able to work in different markets and learn more skills whilst being paid to travel
It's definitely a door opener for those that would someday like to run a successful business of their own
Pros
Travel, working with new people and promoting cool products
Exceptional Career Opportunity
Team Leader and Event Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 January 2017
A typical work day in this company starts in the office, where we practice and prepare for our day through fun activities.

We walk through advancement opportunities and requirements to make sure everybody is on track to advance as quickly as possible to the next level and reach their goals.

In the beginning we learn the products we promote as well as the campaigns and how to manage them in order to be able to progress to event management and be able to overlook events as well.

Very fun, fast paced environment that will keep you motivated and on track to reach financial, personal and career goals.
Pros
Travel opportunities, Flexible work schedule
Cons
Not recommended for people that are uncomfortable talking to customers, industry leaders and management on a daily basis.
Amazing Opportunity
Entry level Marketing Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 January 2017
You start out in the entrt level position, and work your way up The Managment Program, your growth and how long it takes is up to you.
So much travel opportunity as well.
Fun team, great environment.
Pros
Travel, growth
Cons
Long hours but worth it
Pure Octane is a great company!
Marketing Ambassador, Leader. (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2017
The systems are what makes the process of growing and learning successful. Team work and networking is key to growing in the business. When you put the time in the payoff is so amazing.
Pros
Opportunity! There is no limited to where you can go in this company.
Cons
Patience is key so be prepared to do the work.
Career Opportunity NOT A JOB!!!!
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 January 2017
A Marketing position is not for everyone. The negativity of some of the feedback is very obviously from individuals who were unable to execute the position. But with proper training, and the right attitude, anyone can do this! The position is 99% attitude, 1% skill.

The growth this company offers is absolutely amazing! The opportunity to travel, learn, lead is outstanding! and the people we work with, its like one big family with one heck of a coach!

One Team - One Dream!
Pros
NO SENIORITY!! Faced paced, with amazing opportunity for growth!
Cons
Can be tough if you don't drive but still very managable!
Amazing Opportunity
So much travel opportunity as well.
Fun team, great environment.
Pros
Travel, growth
Cons
Long hours but worth it
Challenging yet unlimited rewards!
Team leader (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 January 2017
My time with Pure Octane has created endless opportunities for myself, while being provided with the tools needed to become a successful entrepreneur!

Work at your own pace to achieve your goals within the business and in your personal life.

If you like daily challenges and personal growth, Pure Octane could just be the right place for you!
Pros
Endless opportunity, room for growth, There's is never a dull day, while learning and perfecting management skills, Either while training, teaching, or travelling, you'll always be learning.
Cons
Short term sacrifice for that long term reward. If you can't put the ethic in, you will not get the results you're looking for.
Great Entry level opportunity
Entry level event marketing assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 January 2017
I've worked here for less than a year and have already met some really great people! They're motivating and dedicated to achieve their goals. The marketing systems are simple yet the core of this company's existence and reason for its success. They really do push you to succeed and the people in this office are always there to help you o
Pros
great pay, flexible hours, opportunities for growth
Cons
not a 9-5 job
Amazing growth opportunity
Leader/Trainer/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 January 2017
I have been with the company for a year now and I have learned so much since I started. I was a paramedic before and saw a great opportunity to interact on a more positive level with people. I also love the fact that the pay is an hourly salary plus a commission based on your performance and how hard you work. the opportunity for management is real and if you work hard and put in your time, it is 100% attainable. The travelling is amazing too. Road trips, conferences, and RnR vacations are so much fun, and are an amazing chance to meet and network with people from the business from other areas around the world.
Pros
Great pay as it is base plus commission and is work performance based
Fast-paced, Motivating workplace
Team Lead/Brand Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 May 2016
Overall Pure Octane Talent Inc. is an extremely upbeat, motivating work environment. I learned an incredible amount of information about promoting/selling various products, time management, and myself. This job and this company pushes you to the limits that you never knew existed. Though it was not as monetarily rewarding as one would like, it was extremely intrinsically rewarding by showing you what you are capable of and doing so alongside positive and supportive coworkers.
Be prepared for long hours and fighting for your comissions
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON9 June 2015
some weeks may be longer than others, no benefits to employees, if you have a car be prepared to be taken advantage of. Minimum wage plus commission, commission is not guaranteed due to circumstances out of your reach.