Pure Life Physiotherapy Employee Reviews

Pure Life is amazing
Client Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC13 January 2019
I have been with this company pretty much from day one and seen how much evolution has happened. This company has supported me in so many ways and it's not even like work to me. I feel like I have a family when I am at work and there's always someone in my team to support guide and help me grow. I absolutely love the care for the clients and helping them to see that there is a safe and happy place for them to heal. I have had opportunities to grow professionally in so many ways and have picked up so much knowledge over the years to streamline my work and there's always something new we implement to make things easier for our team. I love pure life and what it represents. To me it represents Education. Growth. Health. Love .
Pros
Team environment
Cons
Inappropriate Management
Past employee (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC15 November 2018
Purelife is a lie. Everyone's review on here is from people who benefit financially and personally from the company. Managment lies about salary expectations and gets too involved into personal matters. Horrible company to work for. Very mismanaged and management is always micro-managing and not letting any room for growth or improvment. Weekly meetings are supposed to be helpful and informative, yet they are always negative and make you feel very bad about yourself no matter how hard you work. There has been so much turnover in this position, they are always looking for new people so dont waste your time to find out how terrible this place is. They want you to dedicate your life to this position and expect you to spend every second of your day thinking about what you can do better. If management was not so passive-aggressive, maybe they would find someone who could actually stay and enjoy this position.
Cons
Horrible management
Awesome company
Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC25 July 2018
Love working here, the people the atmosphere. Everything is exactly how you’d want your workplace to be like. Makes you want to come into work every morning. I’m lucky to have found PureLife