Pure Life Health Centre

Pure Life Health Centre Employee Reviews

A Workplace that Truly Values Growth and Professional Development

I love working at Pure Life Physiotherapy! This is the place to come to if you are looking for a workplace that encourages a growth mindset and pushes you to become the best version of yourself. I have grown in so many ways, from learning how to handle such difficult situations like dealing with COVID-19, developing health and safety protocols, and helping clients in a safe and healthy way. I feel like we have a fantastic group of co-workers who work together through thick and thin and it's such a good feeling knowing that the health and safety of the team is number one. This is definitely a place where I have been invested in and have been given opportunities to grow and be mentored by coaches.

Pros

Education, Growth, Safety

Cons

Having a Growth Mindset is key

Gives u a feel of working at a menial job

I would not recommend anyone to work for them. If u have another job opportunity go for that or if u grt hired keep trying for other jobs. You will know it in month or two why am i saying this. Aslo u will know why no one stays here longer

Pros

U get to work like peasants

Love my work family!

It is a place where growth is taken seriously. There are opportunities of growth and appreciation of work. It is a very supportive work environment. Regular reviews , meetings make sure you are on top of your game.You will always have Genuine Empathy and consideration about your situation and they go above and beyond what any employer could do. I have learnt so much.

Pros

Supportive and amazing team!

Cons

None whatsoever

Very productive and fun environment

Great place to work at staff is supportive and always got really good constructive feed back. They knew what they wanted and rewarded you if they felt you did a good job and would tell you if and when you needed improvement.

Worked with many of the staff here and have not seen a better team

Hi, I've had a chance to work with the team at Pure Life at both centres. I can not say that there is a more caring and supportive environment anywhere. The team is all in as regular team members have been here since the beginning continue to help support Pure Lifes Vision to support the community. I enjoy working with their leaders, team members, and especially the team members who take part in the gym program - which pure life provides for free for its team members. I get to work with Pure Lifes clients and the team and have been involved with the management team which is nothing short of excellent. How and why? Because they listen, actively promote team meetings, provide opportunities for feedback, and genuinely take care of their clients. I think the key word is genuine. You won't find more genuine business owners than that at pure life. Don't believe me, come and meet them! There is a reason why thousands of clients trust pure life for their health and wellness needs.

Pros

Excellent management, busy centre, helpful staff, great perks

Cons

Being genuine you put yourself to be taken advantage of by negative people, do more due diligence to keep them out

A challenging and invigorating environment

A typical day at work involves Pure Life's motto 'Provide the best 30 minute healing experience of clients days'. We are encouraged to provide great service to all clients who come through the doors. This company was built on word of mouth and you can see it in the motto and culture of the company. There is consistent in services, and learning opportunities. Management sits down and reviews performance on a weekly basis supporting you. Weekly lunches, food in the lunch room, fun outings, and awesome Xmas parties are just a taste of what they do for the team! The most difficult part of the job is the learning. Pure Life challenges the team to learn and evolve and this is a good thing for those who are looking to grow and challenge themselves as there is opportunities to grow within the company. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping 5000+ people live pain free in the community.

Pros

Helping people and caring about their recovery.

Cons

Learning to get out of comfort zone

Pure Life is amazing

I have been with this company pretty much from day one and seen how much evolution has happened. This company has supported me in so many ways and it's not even like work to me. I feel like I have a family when I am at work and there's always someone in my team to support guide and help me grow. I absolutely love the care for the clients and helping them to see that there is a safe and happy place for them to heal. I have had opportunities to grow professionally in so many ways and have picked up so much knowledge over the years to streamline my work and there's always something new we implement to make things easier for our team. I love pure life and what it represents. To me it represents Education. Growth. Health. Love .

Pros

Team environment

Awesome company

Love working here, the people the atmosphere. Everything is exactly how you’d want your workplace to be like. Makes you want to come into work every morning. I’m lucky to have found PureLife

Official response from Pure Life Health Centre

3 October 2019
Hi thank you so much for your kind words. We put our Clients and Team First as part of our Core Values and hope that reflects in our helping the Community Live Pain free lives!

Jobs at Pure Life Health Centre