PUMA Employee Reviews

Canada24 reviews
Highly recommendable
The Management team is phenomenal in Cookstown. They treat you like an equal and work to earn credibility with you. As long as you know you are there to work, you will get a pay check and great communication skills along the way. I can’t say enough about Puma and that team!
It was alright
It was very relaxed and fun work environment helped a lot of people get great shoes I helped a lot my Mexican people out and got a lot of social development from that job it is a job I will sherish for a while.
Rude Manager
I only work in this store for short time and it wasn't good. Manager is very rude and didn't provide me any training at all. If manager like you, then will be nice to you, if not, will yell at you when make mistake.
It was a bad experience and I won't work here anymore.
ASM ruined the job
I've worked at puma for a couple of years and it's been amazing. recently an ASM was hired and she completely ruined the whole experience of the place, constantly scheduled against my availability, doesn't allow you to take/switch shifts, has favorites and it's obvious, written up for every little thing, doesn't give you hours and only schedules her best friends. extremely toxic environment.
Pros
free clothes, discount
Cons
assistant store manager
Belle place
Saint-Sauveur un équipe en or! Les heures ne sont pas favorable si vous cherchez du temps pleins!
Good for startup
Small store , good for beginners to learn basics of retail
Environnement de travail
C'est un environnement sous pression donc si vous êtes capable d'en prendre et que vous faire poussez dans le dos pour vendre, vendre et vendre ne vous pose pas problème et surtout que vous ne prenez pas les remarques personnels alors c'est bon vous êtes faits pour ce poste!
Pros
rabais employé
Cons
vente sous pression
Please do not apply
Absolutely terrible environment to work in. Wouldn’t recommend anyone working for this company it is unorganized. Head office doesn’t know what they are doing and neither does management. Had benefits for the whole time I was working there and was only told when I quit. People are given write ups for extremely stupid reasons and time off requests were never given. Favouritism is more than obvious and no one cared to make it so that everyone was treated fairly.
Pros
Free clothes
Cons
Terrible hours if you arnt management
Work here for awhile, gave all there hours to management and continued to hire additional employees, lucky if you got 20 hours in a weeks, usually only 8, cant use your phone though you'll see management use them all the time. Also you are supposed to get free clothing every 3-4 months, if you don't work enough hours kiss that goodbye
Pros
Cons
Management, Favouritism, Minimum Wage
fun workplace
a typical day at work is slow pace and enjoyable with the customers
I've learned to engage with customers at a more personal and genuine level

the hardest part of the job is always finding something to do, there is not much to do, same routine

i enjoy the customers and co workers
Energetic and Positive atmosphere
Working at puma includes helping customers best find the product that fits their needs, while tasking and cleaning throughout the day. The management team is very positive creating a safe and fun workplace.
Great Place to Work
I love working here. The management team is great, they're very understanding people; they help you grow as an individual and a worker. There are great benefits even if you aren't on the management team. Would definitely recommend working here!
Pros
nice environment, great staff, understanding, flexible hours
Cons
very limited breaks, on your feet all the time
Positive environment
I love the place they have nice workers and high energy also the manager pushed everyone to become better which is a good thing because we can improve
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Short hours
Environnement de travail agréable
C'est un petit magasin très bien situer. L'ambiance de travail est bien et l'équipe aussi.
Pros
marchandise gratuite à chaque deux mois
Cons
petite pause
I Was in management teaml,horrible,alot of pressure,never happy éven if we made the amount suppose to do,would ask more and more,
The closes would feell like they would never finish,if store close at 9,you would get out at 10:30,no:respect from headoffice employées,got sick because too much abuse and stresse Working There(Mirabel Outlet)all you are is à number for Them!!
Sales Associate
Its okay job, but poor benefits all around. Managers are very nice but only tell you what you want to hear. no breaks unless working an 8 hr shift, and poor hours for the most part
Decent environment to work in, the team is helpful when you first start your position. Store is small, but holds a lot of product, not hard to learn the registers.
Horrible management
I was let go because of mangers lack of maturity. It was a week in advanced to get shift covered to go to a graduation and she didn't allow me with no excuse to not allowing so. I sent proof to head office and nothing was done. Amazing products bad company to work for.
Fun Workplace
I had one of the best experiences working at Puma. The co-workers were great, and there was a positive energy. Management was excellent as well and I learned more about retail
Fun work place
Great people to work with. As long as you do your job there is always room for laughter and jokes. You get repeat customers so you get to know them on a personal basis and sometimes helping them doesn't feel like work. Hardest part of the job is constantly putting the shoes back in the box when cusotmers don't do it themselves. The staff discount is amazing and every 4 months you receive one free pair of shoes and tops to promote Puma.
Pros
Free apparel and shoes every 4 months.
Cons
hrs are hard to find at times.
Gexal
3 weeks ago i learn how to use the account we had lot of people at shop less sale so i was suppose to help clients to fit there shoes using the cashier the same time it was so stressful byt,my co-workers help me out that make my place work fun.the most enjoyable part of the job is heping customers to find there needs.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short hours