PUMA Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Horrible management
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 December 2017
I was let go because of mangers lack of maturity. It was a week in advanced to get shift covered to go to a graduation and she didn't allow me with no excuse to not allowing so. I sent proof to head office and nothing was done. Amazing products bad company to work for.
Fun Workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Leader, SK8 March 2017
I had one of the best experiences working at Puma. The co-workers were great, and there was a positive energy. Management was excellent as well and I learned more about retail
Fun work place
PT Sales Associate-PT Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON23 January 2017
Great people to work with. As long as you do your job there is always room for laughter and jokes. You get repeat customers so you get to know them on a personal basis and sometimes helping them doesn't feel like work. Hardest part of the job is constantly putting the shoes back in the box when cusotmers don't do it themselves. The staff discount is amazing and every 4 months you receive one free pair of shoes and tops to promote Puma.
Pros
Free apparel and shoes every 4 months.
Cons
hrs are hard to find at times.
Gexal
Sale associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 June 2015
3 weeks ago i learn how to use the account we had lot of people at shop less sale so i was suppose to help clients to fit there shoes using the cashier the same time it was so stressful byt,my co-workers help me out that make my place work fun.the most enjoyable part of the job is heping customers to find there needs.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short hours
Amazing place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 January 2015
A typical day at work would be helping customer with your retail skills such as making sure if they are doing okay or need any assistance and meeting those needs. I learned in Puma you have to be very courteous and give sincere genuine greetings rather than putting on a fake smile. The most enjoyable part of this job was meeting my co workers who were all so different from one another and made it a great experience while it lasted
Pros
Great team skills
Cons
unnecessarily big store
productive
Floorhand (Former Employee) –  Brooks,AB3 February 2014
Working out of town almost all of the time. Dealing with co workers at work and in close quarters while back at the hotel each night. Toughest part of the day would be lifting 230 joints of tubing on average onto the working floor each day. Most enjoyable part of the day would be getting all the joints of tubing into the well.
Sales Representative
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cookstown, ON13 May 2013
Helped customers find what they are looking for and if not that item try to find something simalar for them. Very stressful at times the public can be rude sometimes.