Puglisevich

Puglisevich Employee Reviews

Insights into Puglisevich

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Trust in colleagues

Great place to work!

In my experience Puglisevich is a great company to work for! I very much enjoyed my time there and would love to go back. I liked the work, it was interesting to me and it made me happy to help others find employment where I could. I felt valued as an employee and really felt like part of a team/family. Co-workers were amazing, everyone is super friendly (: . There is always someone eager to help you if you need it! I found everyone professional, knowledgeable, and easy to get along with. The best people work there!!! :D

Stressful and Inconsiderate

I had a scheduled lunch break, and during that time was often told to get back to work to complete tasks. Even when reminded that this time was my scheduled break, I was informed that was irrelevant, and that I was to work, rather than have entitled breaks. I was also not allowed to have dr. appointments during my break, just in case it extended beyond an hour. I was told that if I didn't smile enough, I would be fired. I was asked if I had trouble with math (condescendingly) because there was one occasion where I charged the wrong tax percentage. There is a never ending plethora of examples of disrespect from this company and I hope that others will not have to face the same unhealthy work environments.

Cons

Stressful enironment, very disrespectful management staff

0/10 would not recommend

Highly recommend continuing your job search elsewhere. Some employees may be treated unfairly on a regular basis. In my opinion this is a poorly run place to be.

Cons

Poor Leadership, poor pay, poor everything.

Non rewarding

No job security, they hire about 20 people for 2-3 positions, eg use 3 people for a 3 week hitch , only get one week each , end of the day they need people to call if someone doesn’t want to go , HR tells you want you want to hear ,

Pros

Meet good people on rigs

Cons

Not enough for family living, on call, rig people cut your throat if you know more than them

Great Company to work for!

Great company to work for! Very approachable staff and easy to contact for questions or concerns with quick replies. Positive work place, always ensured required training was completed to ensure the safety of all employees on the job and you understood the processes and procedures required of you. I enjoyed my time working for Puglisevich.

Pros

Great company to work for, fair pay, approachable staff.

Cons

no cons

Great company to work for

I was hired by Puglisevich for a temporary job onboard a supply vessel. HR personnel were very easy to deal with. They made sure arrangements were made for a hotel and meals taken care of. Had clear instructions on requirements for working on vessel. Overall a very good experience!

Great Place!

Started as a Roustabout with the Company, started off working temp/on-call work which is pretty much the way to get your foot in the door. Got a lot of experience on multiple rigs and with different clients. Was able to eventually able to get full time work and then got signed over with that Company. Working full time there now, was a great experience, was clear from beginning, knew what expectations where etc.

Pros

got full time work

I was hired as an industrial Mechanic/Millwright

I learned a lot of new material as per Mechanic/Millwright when i worked for Puglisevich. I would recommend this company to everybody since the work is safe and the atmosphere is great. I would have to say HR takes care of you when travelling for work. I have been called buy HR dept. many times to ask how the client i was working for through Puglisevich was and if there were any issues. I have no complaints about Puglisevich and their training facilities and instructors are very knowledgeable, personable and willing to help. I have to say its pretty good when the owner and HR dept. askes how you are doing and says thanks for doing a great job. Appreciate everything and hope to work with you ladies and gentlemen again when work picks up.

Pros

work

Cons

no issues

Poor Leadership

Initial impression of the company was quite positive but that was the end of the positivity.Abusive language, demeaning of workers, constant fear and paranoia, extremely stressful, constantly micromanaged and no respect for workers.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

constant fear and paranoia, ever changing rules, bullying, no appreciation

Great experience and rewarding.

During my time at Puglisevich I gain great knowledge and experience to take with me for the rest of life. The atmosphere great to work in and I made a lot of new frialong the way. Would highly recommend it to anyone especially someone looking to gain experience in the offshore industry and safety industry.

Fun place to work, management are helpful and supportive.

No two days are alike. Can be stressful but in a fun atmosphere. Management are supportive and inclusive. Fast paced work, employees treated like people rather than workhorses.

Fast-Paced. Energetic and Sociable.

Are you a good worker, respectful and sincere? Want an environment that can put you on the doorstep of many great companies to work for? Well then Puglisevich Crews & Services are your ticket. They have more experience and dedication for you to keep you going as long as you are willing to put in the effort and prove yourself. I have worked with them for many years on and off and keep going back when needed. Willing to be flexible, pleasant and know that the industry is demanding & competitive which is outside of Puglisevich’s personal control is key. From my experience, be a good worker and Puglisevich will fight for you first hand.

Pros

Experience, knows all their clients professionally and personally.

Cons

As a recruiter they have to go by their clients needs and specifications. Includes salary, policies & procedures; which vary greatly from company to company.

Professional

Great company, always upfront with employees. If you do a good job you are treated well. Best organized company that I have worked with so far. Company cares about employees who are willing to work.

Pros

Communication

Great crew to work with.

My first experience working offshore. HR department was great to deal with answering my questions quickly any time day/night and weekends as well. Hopefully things improve with the offshore and I will get back to work soon.

Productive and fun workplace

while offshore, learned multiple different techniques of rigging and slinging. While working on the drill floor, got a thorough knowledge of the entire drill operations on a semi submersible rig, loved the atmosphere and the people that I worked with. Over all a very positive experience.

Very unprofessional

I cannot say enough regarding how horrible Puglisevich is to work for. Especially during the pandemic of COVID-19. They offer you a particular salary during the pandemic, which has been agreed on by both Puglisevich and the employee. The employee goes offshore and receives an informal email that their salary has been cut in half. This is so wrong. I have also never seen such unprofessionalism from the office staff - especially the Human Resources department. They're communication with employees is disrespectful and provide no help to employee. Asking for clarification on anything regarding your job is a painful process. If anyone reading this is considering employment with Puglisevich, I would advise you look elsewhere. Their compensation is way below average and you are just a number.

Great environment

The company was fair to all of their employee's, all expenses and accommodations taking care of. The company also supplied any or all the certification needed to work offshore. HR staff were excellent to work with and where available all the time and also answered all emails in a timely manner. Great company to work for.

Toxic work enviroment

Poorly Managed at all levels. General Manager, HR Manager, Company Owners. Training Supervisor has no supervisory skills, should not even be in the position of supervisor. Foul language is the norm. Total lack of respect for employees. I would not recommend anybody work at or for Puglisevich. Months of stress. Called names, swore at, belittled and bullied. Co-workers crying on job site and no-one seemed to care. The best thing to happen was I got let go, thank god. Shameful way to run a company.

Excellent company to deal with and always there for you

Expect a full fast paced work environment but fulfilling as well as a good group of guys. There may be times of relaxed tasks but again good time to learn different things about the job. Great staff at the office. Always there to help.

Productive and good place to work. They ensure your training is up to date.

I would recommend this place to work as it provides room to grow based on opportunity and interest. Easy to communicate with with prompt replies. Ensure our have accommodations in time of need.

Pros

Provide training

Cons

Some say low pay

Absolutely horrible management

This is the St. John’s NL office I can’t believe that there aloud to treat ppl the way they do and the girls that do the recruiting are just horrible and feels like a bunch of baby’s are running it they have no care if you work hard or the rcompany wants ya it’s just if they like ya and your there lil robot be prepared to be treated like nothing and black listed if you have any disagreement with anything big or small strongly encourage doing what ever you can to avoid this company

Pros

Cons

The entire recruiting team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Puglisevich. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement