Puglisevich Canada Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits
Temp agency - Unprofessional
Tradesman (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS4 September 2019
These guys are essentially a temp agency that screens potential employees for the offshore industry.

I went through the interview process and after they contacted my references they ghosted me. I emailed different representatives repeatedly and received no response.

That would be bad enough, but they made me pay for my own criminal background check after the interview and reference checks which cost me $50 out of my pocket at a time when I was unemployed.

I fully understand that decisions have to be made, and if they decided to go with a different candidate that's fine. However, I feel that ghosting people after interviewing them and calling references is very unprofessional. And getting people to waste $50 on a criminal background check ( my criminal record is clean ) when they're not going to make a job offer is totally pointless and just wasting the candidates money. This should be the last step prior to hiring, and only the people 100% selected for hire should be subjected to that fee.
Very productive and safe work place.
Rig electrician (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL28 April 2016
This company is a great place to work. All employees are very friendly and helpful with lots of morale. The training is endless and the culture and safety is of highest priority.
Pros
Hot meals every break and lunch.
Cons
Offshore work sometimes require overdays due to fog and high winds.