Publicis

Publicis Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
International advertising agency
It was a great run and I very much enjoyed working there as a senior copywriter. It was quite sad when 10 of us were restructured from out careers. However I was lucky to have worked there as long as I did.
Advertising Toronto
Publicis was a great place to work full of young creative people. The state of the heart facilities were located in the heart of Toronto. We worked on exciting commercial projects for major International clients. There was a great team feeling at Publicis.
Pros
Regular parties
Cons
Inexperienced creatives
faire la facturation
après avoir travaillé durant plusieurs années de soir, j'ai travaillé chez Publicis. Ils m'ont appris la facturation.
Pros
la confiance
Cons
l'endroit centre ville
Need for Innovation
Working for SparkFoundry at Publicis was a good experience for me. I learnt the strategies used to manage large client accounts with large provincial and national digital advertisement campaigns.

Being the second largest group in the world, you get incredible access to the best resources such as Senior Facebook and Google representatives that help you with advanced ways of using their platforms. You also get access to programmatic advertising, as well as as advertising on 3rd party platforms that supplement and further support digital marketing strategies.

However, due to the busy nature of operations, you would need to get access to advanced knowledge yourself on your personal time - which I did.

However, there is a vital need for an innovative strategy. Offering and managing large ad spends with razor-thin profit margins from each client is the reason behind overloaded operations, internal stress, slow revenue growth, and ineffective sales-conversion results.

I would have loved to help with planning and offering clients with innovative sales-conversion based solutions at higher profit margins, but unfortunately, due to hierarchy, rigid structure, and politics, there was no room to do this at this company.

The work-life balance is good and the team is friendly. There is "free coffee" and lunches and all that stuff. You also get the experience of working in a large corporation. And the lady in charge of the Montreal office is incredibly amazing.

But if you have an innovative strategic mind, challenge what strategies are right or wrong in hopes of getting
 - more...
Like a factory
Lack of leadership, competence, and compassion. High turn over which leaves you with little context and direction in your day to day work. There is an expectation to devote yourself to overtime like it's normal.
Pros
Treat their creatives like factory workers
On the surface, Publicis looks like a great place to work. It's also got a well known name, which is a bonus. But be prepared to fight for a living wage and to work like a horse the entire time you're there. It's not a great place for creativity, and you will often work overtime without compensation. Benefits are great and some of the people are phenomenal, but the turnover rate is pretty high due to improper recognition, either in terms of salary or advancement.
Pros
Great benefits package, additional days off in the summer, christmas off
Cons
Overtime without pay or time off (usually), below province average salaries (based on RGD creative earners), low employee morale
Agence de publicité - Productrice
. Constante collaboration avec les concepteurs de la campagne publicitaire

. Gestion du budget global

. Recrutement des équipes : Réalisateurs, musiciens, chef décorateurs, directeur photo, monteurs etc.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Publicis?