Publicis Sapient

Publicis Sapient Employee Reviews

Canada24 reviews
Client Focused Delivery
Overloaded with work as unrealistic timelines. Less on work life balance. Compensation is good overall. Onshore-offshore delivery model is difficult with Agile delivery model.
Excellent place to work
People are friendly, knowledgable, helpful and salaries are more than average in the industry. They push for your own growth, encouraging you to take different courses to update your skill and also will encourage you to participate in different POC projects to showcase your skills.
Competitive and quick pace workplace
Sapient pays you really good and you have work from options available as well. Work timings were also good. On the cons side i feel that work life balance here is on the lower side. Most of the times i felt swamped with work and end up working late.
Good Culture
Good Growth, amazing clients, culture is ok, long hours expected.
The teams and people are what make the culture.

Benefits are ok

A typical day is diverse, tons of pivots.
You have to be self driven
You have to be self driven, find your own project, and build relation with clients. Also, should be ready to work with a variety of technologies with different challenges.
hectic project and no work work life balance
Sapient do not care about the their employees and require their employees to work by stretching everyday and even on weekends. I will not recommend people to join.
Not the greatest
Well paid, but not the greatest of cultures. Team members have little incentive to cooperate, people are not very skilled, and there is little to no management.
Great place to work!
Toronto office is located in downtown Toronto!

Great atmosphere at work space!

Workplace culture is amazing !

No specific dress code but people wear business casual
Beautiful office and great pay
Great place for a junior or anyone in their career to work if you like agencies. Beer and cold brew on tap, ping pong tables, video games, relaxed work environment however it can get hectic at times. They hire a lot of juniors so teams may not operate with the experience and efficiency needed.
Good working environment
The concept of Openness is the best part about Sapient and helps anyone adjust here easily.
The work life balance is also easily achievable and helps one to grow every day.
My typical day at work
I am currently working on 3 projects as technical architect, the most challenging part if, all 3 project are of different technologies, team is different.

So my day seems very shorter to me everyday, as i have to be participating in all technical meetings at onshore and with my offshore team also.

My mornings and evening are heavily packed with meetings, mornings because of scrum practices i need to be there in daily stands ups, evening to give download of the work done at onshore to offshore team so that they can contribute to projects.

My job is really challenging as i am the technical in charge of these projects and hence i need to be in weeds of all technical details plus communication with client and my teams becomes really important.
Great Company to work with
Great Company to work with, great work life balance. Competitive clients, modern technologies used.
Employee friendly environment.

Encourage openness.
If you are active, many opportunities will come your way and you can grow a lot.
Learned a lot as this was my first company.

Friendly work environment.
Pros
Good for learning.
Cons
Work-life balance is a bit messy.
excellent
Good management. Was able to utilize my computer skills and proof reading course materials for various universities. Work culture was quite and calm. Telephone skills was put to good use
Sapient has been one of my favourites employer
Sapient has been one of my favourites employer in my career mainly because of the opportunities and freedom I was offered. Very diverse and friendly peer helping not only grow you as a professional but all shaped my career path. I have had the pleasure to work for Fortune 500 clients across the globe and see the world.
Great Company to work
Sapient is a fun company to work with lot of opportunities, Salary and benefits are very competitive.
The management has open door policy and approachable.
Amazing culture, smartest people I know
Pros
Winning Culture

Open, Lateral feel

Work Atmosphere and Culture was relaxed but 'work hard/play hard' mentality

CSR initiatives and social events

Collaborative

Cons:

Productive and fun place to work
good place to work. Good environment and good scope for growth and ample learning opportunities at work. good leadership and timely guidance. good work-life balance.
Great work. Great Team. Lots of Social Stuff
Typical advertising agency culture. High stress, high volume, corporate politics. Clients causing a lot of stress.
The teams work hard to deliver. Great place.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Long Hours
Great Place to Work
Great place to work, lacks work-life balance. I would recommend Sapient to all tech-savvy marketers, who have a passion for working on complex and high-profile projects.
Productive Fun Place to Work
Productive Fun Place to Work. Good culture and fair pay. Excellent office space, with strong leadership. Overall an excellent place to work.