Pseudio Employee Review

Best company I've ever worked for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB21 June 2017
Pseudio is by far the best company I have ever worked for. It feels so good knowing that I can pick up the phone and call anyone at head office, and get an answer right away. They take everyone and their options very seriously, making it easier to become a successful leader. Being on the west end of the company has definitely been a learning experience, but we have the best district manager who is always there to lend a helping hand or support. She's truly amazing. Just like Pseudio itself.
Pros
Great benefits, discount, people, support system, district manager
Cons
I have no complaints :)

Other Pseudio Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Key holder (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL25 April 2019
A good company to grow and learn from. Starting off as a shy sales associate this company helps you come out of your shell and gain confidence. The team is one big family and the management is great! Very accommodating when you need a shift changed even in short notice! The best company I have worked for!
Pros
Great company to work for!
manager (Current Employee) –  atlantic canada16 March 2019
I started at this company almost two years ago and I have nothing but awesome things to say. If you work hard it won't go unnoticed by upper management. They have been more than great to offer me positions to further my career within the company. An awesome atmosphere and great support from other management / head office employees.
Pros
discount
Cons
none!