Pseudio Employee Review

Subpar
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newfoundland and Labrador12 December 2018
The store operates very poorly and it is not hard to see that it is struggling in all aspects and this stress is passed down from head office to management to employees.

Management refuses to correct mistakes or take rightful action when a problem arises and this always results in constant drama, problems and pettiness. A very unhealthy work environment and a complete disregard to availability and hours. They do not respect school and will do a horrible job "accommodating" your schedule.

They sell damaged tattered clothing and will tell you to put stained clothing that has clearly not been taken care of back on the floor for some unknowing customer to purchase.

DO NOT WORK HERE.
Pros
discount
Cons
everything else

Other Pseudio Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Key holder (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL25 April 2019
A good company to grow and learn from. Starting off as a shy sales associate this company helps you come out of your shell and gain confidence. The team is one big family and the management is great! Very accommodating when you need a shift changed even in short notice! The best company I have worked for!
Pros
Great company to work for!
manager (Current Employee) –  atlantic canada16 March 2019
I started at this company almost two years ago and I have nothing but awesome things to say. If you work hard it won't go unnoticed by upper management. They have been more than great to offer me positions to further my career within the company. An awesome atmosphere and great support from other management / head office employees.
Pros
discount
Cons
none!