Pseudio Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace
Part-time sales associate (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB5 June 2013
As I walk into work all I see are smiling faces; greeting me with excitement. Never once do I walk into work with a frown on my face and even if I did the girls at work would automatically lift my spirit as soon as I entered the door. Firstly, you must clock-in and then read what is in the communication's binder (this tells us what is new, what new changes are being made, product knowledge and so much more). Then our management team will inform us what tasks need to be done for the night. My co-workers make my job the most enjoyable job I have ever had. We are like a little family. I have learned that things to not come easy and you must work extremely hard and have a lot of patience.
Pros
The amazing staff
Cons
Not enough hours

Other Pseudio Employee Reviews

Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS13 July 2019
I enjoyed my time managing Pseudio. If it wasn’t for falling sick at the time I would still be there. Great pay, great company, and awesome staff!
Excellent place to work
Key holder (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL25 April 2019
A good company to grow and learn from. Starting off as a shy sales associate this company helps you come out of your shell and gain confidence. The team is one big family and the management is great! Very accommodating when you need a shift changed even in short notice! The best company I have worked for!
Pros