Pseudio Employee Review

Positive work place!
Head of Visual Planning (Current Employee) –  halifax ns10 January 2019
I've worked at pseudio for almost 7 years, from working at store level to working my way to head office. This company proves if you work hard for them, they work hard for you in return! I've learned so much over the past few years in many departments and have been able to grow and better my skill set! Working for PSEUDIO is unlike any company I've ever worked for in such a positive way!!

Other Pseudio Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Key holder (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL25 April 2019
A good company to grow and learn from. Starting off as a shy sales associate this company helps you come out of your shell and gain confidence. The team is one big family and the management is great! Very accommodating when you need a shift changed even in short notice! The best company I have worked for!
Pros
Great company to work for!
manager (Current Employee) –  atlantic canada16 March 2019
I started at this company almost two years ago and I have nothing but awesome things to say. If you work hard it won't go unnoticed by upper management. They have been more than great to offer me positions to further my career within the company. An awesome atmosphere and great support from other management / head office employees.
Pros
discount
Cons
none!