Pseudio Employee Review

Not Your Typical Clothing Store
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Nova Scotia7 January 2014
I've had experience in a variety of clothing stores. I moved to the east coast and got a job at a particular Pseudio location, and it was the worst store I've ever worked for. I am not blaming the company so much as the management was not professional (which could have trickled down from the head of the company, but who knows). Anyway, they were not very welcoming, they were ignorant, and would tell any "new" employee what to do while they stood behind the cash counter and did NOTHING. I've worked for more professional and organized companies before.
Pros
when there was 2 minutes left to your shift and it was time to leave
Cons
bad attitude, bad atmosphere, unorganized, unprofessional, lazy, rude, everyone is cliquey

Other Pseudio Employee Reviews

Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS13 July 2019
I enjoyed my time managing Pseudio. If it wasn’t for falling sick at the time I would still be there. Great pay, great company, and awesome staff!
Excellent place to work
Key holder (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL25 April 2019
A good company to grow and learn from. Starting off as a shy sales associate this company helps you come out of your shell and gain confidence. The team is one big family and the management is great! Very accommodating when you need a shift changed even in short notice! The best company I have worked for!
Pros