Pseudio Employee Review

Energetic and exciting work place with great people
Sales Associate & Key holder (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, Nova Scotia9 July 2013
Opening the store required counting the cash, updating goals and stats of individual employees and the store, completing a daily planner which entailed all tasks and goals for that specific day. Being part of the management team meant that I had to make sure all employees were up to date on their stats and the store stats. If certain employees were not meeting the required goal, it needed to be rectified immediately.

My manager and assistant manager were excellent to work with. The other employees were great as well. The store atmosphere was always positive and it really showed through to our customers.

The hardest part of the job to me was having to leave. I enjoyed doing my part in helping run the store. The most enjoyable part of the job was the actual retail service it self. It was enjoyable helping people and being busy.

Other Pseudio Employee Reviews

Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS13 July 2019
I enjoyed my time managing Pseudio. If it wasn’t for falling sick at the time I would still be there. Great pay, great company, and awesome staff!
Excellent place to work
Key holder (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL25 April 2019
A good company to grow and learn from. Starting off as a shy sales associate this company helps you come out of your shell and gain confidence. The team is one big family and the management is great! Very accommodating when you need a shift changed even in short notice! The best company I have worked for!
Pros