Pseudio Employee Review

I wouldn’t work there again
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL1 March 2019
Hey!

Sorry to be a bummer, but the entire company is pretty unorganized. It’s a shame, given the fact that some staff are really pleasant to work with. However the pros do not outweigh the cons, at all... The cheap owners never really give much incentive - for how hard they expect you to work and sell. You could very well get top sales in the entire company for the year, and barely get recognized for it. Your efforts are pretty much wasted here.

Also if you enjoy having rights as a human and an employee, probably not the place for you. They blatantly break labour laws (especially regarding breaks) and will just phase you out if you bring it to their attention. They don’t seem to have any intention on improving their work environment anytime soon, where as it keeps happening time and time again..

The petty drama in this specific location is enevitable, where as it stems from management getting frustrated with staff, and then venting to everyone instead of actually fixing any issues 1 on 1. They don’t seem to take any issues seriously, which ends up making you feel really unvalued. When the district managers come for store visits, it really doesn’t seem like much happens then either. The in-store management just keep getting away with being super passive aggressive towards staff. I didn’t feel as though it was my responsibility to ensure management was in a “good mood” in order to feel comfortable talking to them during my shift. This was a daily occurrence.

Hanging out with customers was normally quite fun, some of the staff were really cool, and the discount was
  more... good compared to some other places (minus the fact that you’re basically obligated to buy an entire new wardrobe to “rep” the company - which adds up trust me) However, I personally would not work there again unless some drastic changes were made!

Anyway best of luck, hopefully you find somewhere that appreciates you on a daily basis! Xo
Pros
Typically nice-ish customers
Cons
Management needs to change their approach

Other Pseudio Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Key holder (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL25 April 2019
A good company to grow and learn from. Starting off as a shy sales associate this company helps you come out of your shell and gain confidence. The team is one big family and the management is great! Very accommodating when you need a shift changed even in short notice! The best company I have worked for!
Pros
Great company to work for!
manager (Current Employee) –  atlantic canada16 March 2019
I started at this company almost two years ago and I have nothing but awesome things to say. If you work hard it won't go unnoticed by upper management. They have been more than great to offer me positions to further my career within the company. An awesome atmosphere and great support from other management / head office employees.
Pros
discount
Cons
none!