Pseudio Employee Review

Worst Environment I’ve Worked In
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Maritimes3 May 2018
The in store management acted like they were your friends but would constantly talk about all employees behind their backs. They would also give the employees all the work while they did what the want and would talk together behind the counter.
There were no benefits and you could only take two sick days a year, which is very unrealistic when working with the public since you are constantly interacting with people who shop while sick on a daily basis.
Highly competitive atmosphere. Sales would get stolen so that other employees could reach their daily goals, that were usually always unrealistic.
They let people go if they don’t fit in to their little “clique” or will let someone go so that management could hire a friend of theirs.
The only thing good about this job was the discount, but the clothes are really overpriced anyway.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Everything else

Other Pseudio Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Key holder (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL25 April 2019
A good company to grow and learn from. Starting off as a shy sales associate this company helps you come out of your shell and gain confidence. The team is one big family and the management is great! Very accommodating when you need a shift changed even in short notice! The best company I have worked for!
Pros
Great company to work for!
manager (Current Employee) –  atlantic canada16 March 2019
I started at this company almost two years ago and I have nothing but awesome things to say. If you work hard it won't go unnoticed by upper management. They have been more than great to offer me positions to further my career within the company. An awesome atmosphere and great support from other management / head office employees.
Pros
discount
Cons
none!