Pseudio Employee Reviews for Retail Assistant Manager

Great company to grow with!
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Yarmouth, NS22 February 2017
I started with the company as a stock associate then got promoted to full time staff, then key holder and even got trained how to be assistant manager. This company is all about product knowledge and helping your grow within the company.

The company is still on the smaller side and it really makes you feel like you are part of a family. Wouldn't have left if I didn't have to move away. Overall, great place to work, great starter job and fantastic on helping you build your career in the retail industry.
Pros
Staff that I made lifelong friends with
Cons
Would have liked more hours.
Not a good experience.
Negative environment.
Stressful.
No flexibility in hours.
No training.
Very demanding head office.
Product overpriced.
Energetic and exciting work place with great people
Sales Associate & Key holder (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, Nova Scotia9 July 2013
Opening the store required counting the cash, updating goals and stats of individual employees and the store, completing a daily planner which entailed all tasks and goals for that specific day. Being part of the management team meant that I had to make sure all employees were up to date on their stats and the store stats. If certain employees were not meeting the required goal, it needed to be rectified immediately.

My manager and assistant manager were excellent to work with. The other employees were great as well. The store atmosphere was always positive and it really showed through to our customers.

The hardest part of the job to me was having to leave. I enjoyed doing my part in helping run the store. The most enjoyable part of the job was the actual retail service it self. It was enjoyable helping people and being busy.