Pseudio Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Fun, energetic
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gander, NL14 August 2017
I absolutely Loved working with the team! we became one big family. Everyone was so friendly and the company was amazing! It was my home away from home.
Awesome environment with helpful and professional employees
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS21 February 2017
Excellent place to be employed, very friendly head office,great benefits, supportive management, room for growth, learned a lot about sales and the retail world
Pros
fun environment, rewarding, good pay
Amazing Company to work for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New Minas, NS13 November 2016
I worked for this store as an assistant manager for a little under a year and a half. I have many years of retail experience and this was by far the best company I have worked for.

I loved that my manager included me on almost all decisions made for the store, as we were allowed to create our own visual changes and request our own stock which fit to our particular customers for each store location. Focus was on customer service and being "personal shoppers" for the customers.

All staff was required to reach their own sales goals which were a bit intimidating. It was a small store in a mall which was continually losing stores so slow customer traffic was always an issue; if there wasn't enough customers then it was harder to make sales goals. Managers will work with associates to improve their skills and learn, part timers are never left to "wing it".

My part time staff was amazing, they all worked very hard to reach their goals and were upbeat and fun. It was very laid back and we all worked amazingly well as a team. We had company contests as well as a budget for our own store contests that we could create each month, which made for some fun competition!

I loved our products; Pseudio always tried to carry local brands from around the maritimes, as well as popular designer names.I was proud to sell the clothing. However, because it was pricey, I could only afford it because of my (awesome) discount.

The only reason I left was because I changed provinces. Highly recommended, but the store is quite choosy on who they hire; so if you do apply make sure you act professional
  more... and dress nicely.  less
Pros
Awesome staff, empowering environment, great products, nice discount, great head office staff
Cons
long hours, short lunch, high sales goals, higher management (not seen frequently)
Great place to learn new skills about retail and business!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS27 July 2016
Worked in Management for a long time at this company and had to leave due to moving provinces! I absolutely loved wokring for non coporate and voicing my thoughts on product and visual! I had an impact on what my customers saw and felt when they came into my store! Head Office is great too! Lots of incentives with contests! You have to love talking to people to like working here, sales are huge! Overall my favorite store I've worked in!
Pros
contests, discount, creativity, people
Cons
high sales expectations