Provincial Store Fixtures Employee Reviews

Great Company!!!
Cabinet Maker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 December 2018
I learned a lot from the Lead hands and just started the Red Seal Apprenticeship which the Company is supporting. Everyone is friendly and we all respect each other like brothers. There is regular staff events and I like staying for the overtime too. They prefer to promote from within so I can my career developing here!
Pros
Growth, Culture
Unique Workplace
Cabinet Maker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario8 November 2018
Like all millwork companies, there are challenges and stress. At Provincial if you are willing to work hard and put the hours in then you will be rewarded. Benefits and OT are good, and the lead hands are very experienced and wise.

Lots of experienced cabinet makers have been working here for over 20 years! This is the place to be if you want to learn about architectural millwork and cabinet making. While the work is demanding, it is rewarding once the job is complete and we see the final product. There is room to grow in the company and management always encourages it.
Pros
Company parties, Experience, Room to grow, Benefits, Ot
Cons
Stress
Great Company!
Cabinet Maker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 October 2018
Good people that work here. I like to work the overtime hours and I learned a lot on the job. I worked until retirement, now I do some side jobs in carpentry.
Agressive and taking advantage of your life
Office (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 September 2018
Be careful if you wanted to work at office. I worked a year there and saw people hiring and firing constantly and it happen to me at the end of story cause I got 2days off to take care of my son although I worked over 2hours a day without coverage from company.
Pros
Good employees
Cons
Management and
Be careful
Cabinet Maker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 August 2018
Well worked for five years
Didn't get a raise in three years until I embarrassed them in a meeting
After that worked two years more
And got really slow so they decided to lay off
Employees with senority for example one employee who got laid off had been there fifteen years
And I was one of them
Productive cheap products
table saw operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 August 2018
Very bad management. Too disorganized work place. People keep leaving and coming like crazy. Not thing to learn to upgrade skill-just very simple stuffs-not for cabinet makers. No work life balance. No fair place to work. No raise policy or you have to fight for it. Poor culture work place...too bored to work here...
Pros
not too crowded
Cons
not fair management, shouting, pushing... too hashing, no respect, no future of working career
fast paced, well organized, and fun
shop drawing detailer, CNC programmer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 July 2018
like other companies, you have to be good at what you do to stay there.
luncheon every 2 months, free, high quality food with varieties, feel like unlimited. never being cheap. desserts are always impressive.
Pros
luncheon every 2 months
Hard working company
Shipping Helper (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 May 2017
The management is very fair and trustworthy. They're the best at what they do. All of the workers there are friendly and easy to get along with. A great job altogether.
Pros
Great working environment
Family Company
Helper (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 December 2015
I worked under my dad, uncles, and grandfather. They are all amazing bosses and taught me about the business world over my years working there.
Pros
Great management and co-workers
Cons
Youngest person there
Productive place to work at.
Panel Saw Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 April 2015
Worked as a general laborer. Management and supervisors were helpful and in general had a good relationship with everyone on floor. Sometimes the production was not planned properly. Switching between tasks too often reduced efficiency.