Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA)
Happiness score is 59 out of 100
View all Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) reviews

Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA)

Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) Employee Review

Not recommended

Better experience with the other health authorities. Avoid having to deal with HR or anyone in the head office would be my recommendation. Environment is stressful and at times toxic.

Pros

Getting paid.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Satisfactory work place

Working as an LPN, there is no room for advancement or other opportunities, but you are treated fairly by mngt. The work culture is stressful due to the environment and sheer number of staff. I enjoy the long term benefits of working in this health authority.

Official response from Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA)

7 October 2020
We are pleased to hear that your experience with PHSA has been a positive one thus far!Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback helps inform PHSA’s future practices.

Sweatshop for accountants

Tight deadlines with unrealistic deadlines, very political environment. Did I mention that it is political. Lots of senior management back stabbing.

Pros

Pension

Cons

Politics

Boring work, good pay

Decent pay considering you may finish all your duties and have no more work to do. Management seems non-existant. Interacting with coworkers was the best part of the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement