Questions about Providence HealthCare
- How is feedback from management delivered at Providence HealthCare?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Providence HealthCare?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Providence HealthCare, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Providence HealthCare?One person answered
- Does Providence HealthCare require background check?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Providence HealthCare?
- What is the nurse to patient ratio?
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at Providence HealthCare
- Stressful from management. Work load involved heavy liftingStaff morale with a little low. They saw management being against them. Team effort was lacking among staff. So the patients you were assigned to where your patients and not ours. The hardest part of the job was lifting patients and not finding h...RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee)Nuero/Stroke - 20 May 2020
- A Great Place for High School Students to Get Some Community HoursYou get the chance to bond with the patients, familiarize yourself with a hospital environment, and get to see first hand what a health professional does on a daily basis. You are also taught the values of commitment and initiative when you work here...Hospital Volunteer (Former Employee)Scarborough, ON - 16 March 2020
Read more Providence HealthCare reviews