Providence HealthCare
Providence HealthCare Employee Review

Good experience

17 August 2012
I was a part time volunteer. i love senior citizens.
daily rituals with them having them accompanied and help the nurses take care of them.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
nothing
16 March 2020
You get the chance to bond with the patients, familiarize yourself with a hospital environment, and get to see first hand what a health professional does on a daily basis. You are also taught the values of commitment and initiative when you work here. All while getting the community hours you need to graduate.
20 December 2012
Same roleSame location
I signed up for summer volunteer program at the gift shop and I had a wonderful time working there. I got to meet so many other volunteers in the healthcare and had an amazing management team. Now, my sister is volunteering there currently and she enjoys it just as much. Overall, it was a fun experience and I am glad I was given the opportunity to explore it.
Pros
free coffee
21 March 2020
I enjoy working at Providence. I am a contractor. The staff all are kind are caring people, so it is more than a job. It helps make it more fulfilling. It is more of a family environment than a workplace.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Providence HealthCare. Our community is ready to answer.
Providence HealthCare Reviews by Location