Providence Grain Solutions

Providence Grain Solutions Employee Reviews

Don't waste your time!
Overall they dont care about any human being. They try to make you go into grain bins without masks. Unsafe work practices, especially at heights. They tried to fire me after 4 plus months for an alleged breach of of my 3 month probation. I told them where to go, and they didn't pay me my last 2 week cheque. This whole company is crooked. Unless you're desperate, need not apply.
The company is compassionate to people personal situations
Providence Grain is compassionate to their employees personal situations. If you need to leave work early for your child to play a sport or leave to watch an awards ceremony they excel. I have never worked for a company that allows family to stay important.
Cons
Some management do not take the time to engage their employees, there is some favoritism
dusty job with a mouse infestation
typical day at work is unloading grain trucks and assisting in day to day operations which may include operation of skidsteer, forklift, tandem, power tools and hot tools. You will be required to go into a grain bin and elevator pit to shovel from time to time. Also required to have enough flexibility in your schedule to load rail cars in a days notice.
Pros
schedule flexibility
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Providence Grain Solutions?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Providence Grain Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3