Protrans Personnel Services Inc

Protrans Personnel Services Inc Employee Reviews in Moncton, NB

Moncton, NB12 reviews
They are usually pretty flexible. They help you get going in the Irving company you can usually find what you want to do. Alot of company to put you in a job that fits
It is nice place to work. People are friendly. It is hard at the beginning to work at night shifts, but after some time you used to this. Management is good and appreciates employees. I like the opportunity to have extra shifts, or to take day off when you need it.
The work at protrans is a 12 hour shift which usually consists of simple repetitive tasks.
The negative part is that sometimes, your shifts get cancelled for no reason, especially when you are part time.

I spent a whole month without working because my shifts were cancelled.

The good thing is that there are 3 paid breaks of 30 minutes.
It is a great place to work. They treat everone fairly. Management is great, they are easy to talk to and listen to my conerns. I would recomend this employer to anyone who is just starting out and needs some work experience
I work 12 hour days at master packaging. I do four on and four off, having the four days off is nice but it would be nice to accumulate vacation. I work on a production line. I’ve learned most of the stations at master packaging. They are good managers and good people to work with.
Very comprehensive people.
Always pushing in the first place safety.

Respect the schedule and often giving the opportunity to work as long as we could
when I cleaned there is was good! you could work at your own pace and very little supervision. I really enjoyed it. workplace was a office building environment cleaning it.
They have good work and are good to work with but the pay was low and not much for overtime. hard to get ahead as have to have many years of service to compete for job listing inside the plant.
Pros
nice place to work
Cons
Lower pay scale
I liked my Colleague and the people were kind.My managers and colleagues were always friendly and the staff was very kind to me.I did not want to leave but I went to another city and I want to work again later.
Pros
good friendship
Cons
This is a wonderful experience, it is factory work but it is physically demanding. Stacking pallets and filling trailers with product. I worked in with Irving tissue. Working up from line worker to core operator then to shift manager, there is room for growth if you can physically handle the work.
Pros
Guaranteed hours, shift work, good paychecks
Cons
Physically demanding, on feet 12 hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Protrans Personnel Services Inc?
i wouldnt recommend this company,canceling shifts,no organization
Typical day at work - Lots of people wanting me to tell them where to go and what to do.
What I learned - Each day something unexpected can happen.

Management - Is always there to help me or back me up if problems happen.

Co-workers - Are great, we all tried to work as a team.

Hardest part of my job - Was having to tell supervisers about a co-worker that should be let go. I didnt have a choice but to tell them because I was the lead hand. It was my job to tell superviser who to keep and who to let go

Most enjoyable part of job - Helping my co-works when they asked or seemed to need my help.

Pros
Pay was good. Co-workers were all nice. Great place to work
Cons
Often asked to work 72 hours a week and expected to do it