Protocase Inc. Employee Reviews in Sydney, NS

a typical day at work
Welder/Labourer (Former Employee) –  sydney, ns1 March 2018
A typical day at work is not being recognized for good work. Not much work available. Limited training available. Pay not that good. Have to work for 6 months before benefits begin.
Pros
benefits
Cons
not much work
Productive team and friendly atmospher
Paint Prepper (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS13 April 2016
Protcase has a wide range of people under one roof. The people are easy to work with they made the days at work go great. I learned a lot about different metals and different chemicals. How to clean and prepare different parts for painting. The two owners are fantastic people to work for. They are easy to talk to and they treat everyone with respect. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and still continue to have an ongoing friendship with most outside of work. The hardest part was remembering steps and times but once you get the hang out it its all pretty easy. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I worked with.
Fun Workplace lots of good people
Enclosure Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS8 April 2014
This was the first job that valued my intellectual knowledge over the ability to be a body in a room. It was an amazing experience where I got to learn new skills and have fun. I would definitely recommend this company.
Pros
Snack Day/ company events