Protemps Canada

Protemps Canada Employee Reviews with Jobs

Canada6 reviews

Work was not that regular

2-3 day minimum wage. No permanent work prospects. Work was hard for inappropriate pay. No pensionable benefits, health, prospects, living from paycheck to paycheck on minimum wage. You have to be registered with many agencies to get ahead. Some of the people i worked with did their own thing and disappeared off the site and weren't seen again. You explain how to do things and people did the opposite because of the toxic male authority thing. Management and culture was pretty good. The management on site was client management. Typical temping agency stuff.

Waste of time, no help, don't sign 1kg of paper work!

Is it even legal to photocopy applicants' driver license for a type od job that does not require driving at all? I think all they do is collect everything to do with you identity and nothing in return, not even a phone call. Total waste of time for me, I'm out if $30 for a useless criminal record check.

Pros

they can afford an office

Cons

feels like a scam

Great work.

Temporay work has you working many different types of jobs. Lots of things to learn. Protemps has excelent managment and great pay. Unfortunatly their partners are not as organized.

Very thorough, communicates with clients regularly, lack of work/jobs.

A typical day at work would entailed, me opening emails and attending to the urgent request from customers such as, setting up pre authorize payments, issuing credits, modifying banking information and modifying payments. Then, I would receive signed leases from the field representatives via mail or email. I would verify information on leases. Once leases were filled out correctly, then I set up customers' account in the system, method of payment, security deposits, terminate leases, re-open leases account, apply security to first month invoices. I have learnt to prioritize and computer skills in Microsoft office. Managers that started at the bottom and worked their way are the best at management. My co-workers were friendly, willing to assist each other, team player, anti bully, professionals and independent workers. The hardest part of the job was meeting month end deadlines. The easiest part of the job was data entry. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting along with my co-workers and manager.

Pros

Being appreciated and rewarded for the extra effort I put into getting the job done.

Cons

Long hours.

great

just not enough hours, we were filling in positions for companies that needed temp workers,,,we would work on different job sites with on hand training til contract was completed then off to something new,,I needed a flexible job now I am looking for more stable work ,,,thanks

Pros

flexible

Cons

not enough work

Company with a lot of opportunity

ProTemps always had work for me when needed and provided a great experience. Always learning new skills. Great way to experience different jobs

Pros

always a new atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Protemps Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement