Prostaff Employment Solutions

Prostaff Employment Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
It is a great experience working at the schools, the kids are great to be around, and coworkers are sweet. There's just not enough hours, to make a decent wage.
Great Placement Agency. Very understanding when it came to time off. Very flexible with hours. Made sure we had everything we needed to succeed. They also kept me on record so I could work when I was home from college.
This company is good for what they do. They recruit people for the school board to work in the elementary schools across Essex county, we go into schools for lunch time and supervise the children while they eat lunch then go outside and play.
Pros
love the children, if you have children you get the same days off.
Cons
pay isn't the greatest, only an hour a day
this place help anyone get a job. they help you get your certificates you need and place you at any job available in the area. even if you don't work out at the first place they send you. they with try and find you an other job
It is very nice staffing agency with good work environment. Also shift availability and scheduling is very nice and according to our flexibility. Nice staff.