PROSOL DISTRIBUTION INC.

PROSOL DISTRIBUTION INC. Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Theres a big learning curve to this job so if you don't know much about flooring this might not be the job for you. overall it was a well managed business, however head office doesn't provide much support to the branches. the one thing i found unsettling was watching someone get fired before their 3 months probation was up simply because they didn't "fit in" with the staff at our branch even though they were working very hard. pay is pretty good for the work you perform there. I wasn't aware of the amount of physical labour i would have to do going in to the job which was a deal breaker for me as I prefer desk work and that's what i was thought to believe i would be doing. if you don't have a university education don't expect to move up within the branch/company.
I worked for them for 4 months they let me go cause the management said I was not taking Direction properly after I worked four hours that day ! So when working there people were nice but the training they give you ! And the skus for there products don’t work half the time so !
Pros
Good pay good people
Cons
Management sucks not open with you ! If you don’t fit in
This place from management to head office are a bunch of clowns. The managers belittle you. The front counter staff do nothing. They send in snitches to rat you out. Only good thing is some of the co workers not front counter staff well but one. They lie about giving you a pay raise. You give two weeks notice. Next day the say just leave. This place is no good If the had the right manager
Pros
One good co worker
Cons
Environnement le fun , toujours remplis de rebondissement , les employés et les clients ont une relation superbe.
As a whole this company isn't too bad but my experience working here was, the branch manger was childish along with the assistant manager. Don't park in the branch managers spot or he'll send you home and threaten to call the cops if you don't leave, another thing that ticked me off was pay was not consistent so I didn't know when I was getting paid.
Management is weak and disorganized salesman rules all but acts like a child who is spoiled do your self a favour and look elsewhere they don’t respect the people that work there all it’s about is money
Pros
Not bad pay
Cons
Poor training weak management
Management is ignorant and uneducated, they do not treat their customers or staff with respect, head office sends you threatening emails, and you get bullied.

The lack of management, direction and training, makes this a stressful place to work.
Pros
starting wage
Cons
head office and management
I worked there for six and a half years was an awesome place to work good benefits great wages and the staff i worked with was good people we all worked together as a team
Pros
Great people to work for
Cons
Outside sales Rep
There is no administrative assistance from Head Office or upper management. The culture at the top is that the branches operate to make head office work easier, not the other way around. Apart from the IT dept., the rest of head office does nothing to support the branches. They just take the profits and then complain it isn't enough.
Cons
Terrible management culture.