PropertyGuys.com logo
PropertyGuys.com

PropertyGuys.com Employee Reviews

A very productive environment with amazing people

PropertyGuys is a very accomplished private real estate business and in my opinion is the greatest Entreprenurial accomplishment to stem from Atlantic Canada, and as such the team was very motivated in terms of work ethic, in my opinion anyone that worked there in any position would claim that they have the best job in Atlantic Canada.

Not a lot of work

Hired by my father. Wasn’t paid, barely given any work to actually do. Overall poor job experience and would not recommend working for the franchise. Personally would not work for them again.

Property Guys was an amazing place to work assisting owners sell their properties themselves.

Experience gained while working for Property Guys as an administrator will be retained and used in all future positions. The culture is definitely client based with an extreme bias towards customer service.

Self employment with positive, enthusiastic, and helpful colleagues

I have only been with PropertyGuys.com for a few months, but I already feel like I am a part of the big family. Everyone that you work with is extremely helpful and encouraging. Everybody strives to help each other succeed. There is a fairly extensive training process, but I think that it will be worth it in the end. However, this property marketing associate position pays only by commission. So it takes a little while to build up a network before you can really start making money.

Pros

flexible hours, self employment

Cons

commission based, no health benefits

Great company to work for!

Great company to work for! Great staff, service, and environment. Truly the future of real estate. They allow you to determine your own schedule and provide lots of help and support.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Lots of evenings and weekends

was a fast pace environment that rocked the town. Was family run business. FUN, FRIENDLY, easy to work with. organized, management was awesome.

Pros

people, lunches, benefits

Digital Marketing Administrative and In person networking

Good job for someone that already has money and other networks. Ability to work specific hours as required. Work at home or work on the go. driving, walking a good healthy job

Pros

get out to meet people and learn realestate marketing

Cons

If you have no money, you are not going to make it.

Great working environment

I loved working for this company. Good surroundings, great coworkers and a safe working environment.

Pros

Lively Atmosphere

Productive and fun

On my own time No set timetable Good working environment Was able to work at my own pace

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PropertyGuys.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2