ProntoForms

ProntoForms Management reviews

Canada14 reviews
The company has a solid albeit complex product backed by prominent customers and partners. Excellent reputation for customer service. Constant growth for over a decade. Management has limited experience working in cloud-based (SaaS) companies outside of ProntoForms.
very good place to work great experience. excellent management. easy to grow with the company
If you are not willing to kiss butts, don’t waste your time coming here. There are so many snitches onsite, it’s unbelievable. Overall, horrible place.
Pros
Free food, free parking, open office space
Cons
No directions from senior management, kiss butt mentality, good product, but poor directions, snitches, CEO not engaged and have favourites, dysfunctional sales team.
A typical day in support can be very busy or very quiet. Most times the issues are simple but we did get some complex ones. We worked as a team to solve our issues. There were no egos when it came to knowledge.

The only issue with working in support is that it is not related to computers. It is related to their app so there is a learning curve.

Everyone in the company is awesome.
Colleagues, management, everyone.

Everyone is also very relaxed and understanding.

The hardest parts of the job for me was the ever changing polices and peoples roles. One day you can contact someone to do something, the next you need to go through another person first.

You also need to have skills already in order to move up in the company. There isn't really time to cultivate them while working toward your goals, unless you do it after work.

The most enjoyable part of the job are the people.
Pros
Free lunches, company wide summer activities, able to work from home, lovely people
When I first started it was a great deal, loved going to work everyday. But once that got old they treated me like a dog...everything was your fault and management didn't care. After leaving the company on good terms to look for other interests they will not rehire you. You see they get offended when you think you can find a better job...really offended. So if you want to work for them be warned they will drop you like your hot if you dare to think you can find something else and move up in your career.
Pros
Good people work there
Cons
Everything else
Smart and talented people with amazing technology. Great culture, team building, majority of employees genuinely care about the company and each other.

Management want you to benefit and succeed and are proud of their product.

A dog friendly work environment!
Pros
Caring management & employees
I have worked for ProntoForms a little over 5 years now and only have good things to say about it. We have a great management team that leads, motivates and empowers employees; great coworkers that are willing to help; a wonderful culture with well defined values that drive employee excellence, cooperation and recognition. The work is never dull as the company continues to rapidly grow, adjust to a changing market and new technology - so employees can expect to continuously learn and be challenged.
The open office environment fosters collaboration and creativity among peers. The casual atmosphere is professional yet fun to work at. Yes, management could be improved, as you are often left without guidance or typical performance reviews. This can be difficult for some, but as long as you are self-motivated to keep moving forward and improving, it's a non-issue. This is a small company that operates at times like a startup... you have to be flexible and understand the startup-like "everyone has to chip in to get stuff done" mentality, and be comfortable with that. I personally wouldn't have it any other way.

I've been at Prontoforms for 2 years, and despite being constantly recruited by the so-called "top companies" (i.e. Shopify, You i, etc), there is no way I'm leaving.
Pros
Regular communication from most teams (with lunches), great snack bar, open workspace, startup feel
Cons
Lack of HR processes (talent management)