ProntoForms

ProntoForms Employee Reviews in Ottawa, ON

Ottawa, ON8 reviews
Great place to work with great people.

Is a medium sized startup and so there are some growing pains happening

All in all a great place to work if you are looking to learn new skills and new technologies.

Because the company is so small there is small chance for advancement.
If you are not willing to kiss butts, don’t waste your time coming here. There are so many snitches onsite, it’s unbelievable. Overall, horrible place.
Pros
Free food, free parking, open office space
Cons
No directions from senior management, kiss butt mentality, good product, but poor directions, snitches, CEO not engaged and have favourites, dysfunctional sales team.
A typical day in support can be very busy or very quiet. Most times the issues are simple but we did get some complex ones. We worked as a team to solve our issues. There were no egos when it came to knowledge.

The only issue with working in support is that it is not related to computers. It is related to their app so there is a learning curve.

Everyone in the company is awesome. Colleagues, management, everyone.

Everyone is also very relaxed and understanding.

The hardest parts of the job for me was the ever changing polices and peoples roles. One day you can contact someone to do something, the next you need to go through another person first.

You also need to have skills already in order to move up in the company. There isn't really time to cultivate them while working toward your goals, unless you do it after work.

The most enjoyable part of the job are the people.
Pros
Free lunches, company wide summer activities, able to work from home, lovely people
The company has a solid albeit complex product backed by prominent customers and partners. Excellent reputation for customer service. Constant growth for over a decade. Management has limited experience working in cloud-based (SaaS) companies outside of ProntoForms.
I have worked for ProntoForms a little over 5 years now and only have good things to say about it. We have a great management team that leads, motivates and empowers employees; great coworkers that are willing to help; a wonderful culture with well defined values that drive employee excellence, cooperation and recognition. The work is never dull as the company continues to rapidly grow, adjust to a changing market and new technology - so employees can expect to continuously learn and be challenged.
ProntoFoms is a growing high-tech company with a great product and a positive and highly skilled team. Flexible working hours, business casual dress code, and a free snack bar are just a few of the perks.

Lots of opportunities for learning, for travel, and for career growth.

A great spot both for young new grads and for more seasoned professionals. The employee mix is definitely part of the appeal.
Pros
High-energy, can-do, corporate culture
Cons
None significant
this company is a 15 year old start up and it sounds like they have not figured out the formula for success yet. its like a 28 year old who is having an identity crisis
Pros
good pay but no comission to make
Cons
b.s and politics to deal with
It has raised my expectation of the work environment, if I was to apply anywhere else. The best company I've worked for in ages, and I would recommend it to all my friends.
Pros
Flexable work enviornment.
Cons
Advancing.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProntoForms. Our community is ready to answer.
ProntoForms Reviews by Location