Prometric

Prometric Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews

Nice place to work

I like the place it is one of the places that I cannot imagine leaving it. The center is very easy to handle and the management is very nice and there are always fun things to do. The only one you can't get right is the salary, they always pay as per the minimum won't get advancement even if you stayed for years.

Pros

very nice place to work

Cons

Salary

Productive workplace

Productive workplace in a very team oriented environment. Teammates are hardworking and growth oriented. Enjoyable working experience with lots of things to learn.

Customer oriented

Good place to start for new-comers. Less salary but can learn how to interact with people. How to talk, to dress to maintain confidentiality is the essential key to learn.

Inspiration for Growth

Prometric allows many lessons and opportunity for growth of skills. Management is amazing and open to employees. Hours are the toughest part but the relationships and accomplishment you feel makes it worth it.

Productive and fun workplace

Prometric Testing Center is a fun and productive workplace. I get chance to interact with people everyday. It helps me improve my people skills.

Pros

Non stressing work.

Cons

sometimes boring when there are not many candidates testing

great place

very busy and challenging company to work for. every day was different. i got to work and meet all different types of people.

Pros

working with great people

Cons

different days every week

Productive, Fast Pace Environment

Administer Secured Exams ID requirements Client Practice Operating procedures High levels of security/Confidentiality Friendly/Supportive Problematic Candidates

Pros

Flexible Hours

Cons

Negativity

Prometric Trios

The people I work with at the Prometric Testing Centre have been extremely helpful in many aspects of this job. I have learned many new computer skills which has been a confidence building experience for me.

Pros

Helps build customer service skills.

Cons

Pay is minimum wage.

good company but don't offer benifits

During the day to start our work it is normally hard to deal with co workers in the morning when we check in candidates who arrive almost in the same time. We almost not meet the hour standard needed in checking in candidate.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

short hours

Friendly place to work

It can get really busy or really relaxing. Deal with all sorts of customers from very friendly to very idiotic. Management was fantastic, very good work place relationships and culture. Pay was not good. Very small operation, only up to 8 total employees including management.

Pros

great people to work with

Cons

annoying customers

Productive and fun workplace

"Prometric is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 400 organizations worldwide. On their behalf, we securely deliver an average of 10 million exams per year to people who are seeking to improve their lives. Whether by starting a new career, further developing their skills to improve on an existing one, adding to their qualifications for a promotion, taking school entrance exams or simply for professional development, people taking tests want a reliable, convenient and hassle-free experience. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors. Our decades of expertise in test development and delivery help organizations create and deliver exam programs that accurately measure the skills, knowledge and abilities they need to measure. We are a reliable partner who works closely with our clients to help determine their business requirements, as well as identify the goals of their test programs. We provide the right blend of expertise, guidance, execution and customer service and can work to customize a unique solution that fits your specific needs." (Prometric Home Page)

Busy and interesting place of work

A typical day at work start with making sure that the exam room is secure and that every computer are running and working and everything else is ready for the candidates.Great Staff and supervisor, amazing co-worker.Some times check-in candidates is stressful since it is the hardest part of the job.The end of the day is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

learning about professional exams

Cons

Meeting new candidates appearing for the test

Do a complete check in of the candidates applying for different kinds of tests like Project Management, MCAT, ADA, SOA etc. Fun filled environment with friendly people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prometric. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement