Prometric

Prometric Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews
I like the place it is one of the places that I cannot imagine leaving it. The center is very easy to handle and the management is very nice and there are always fun things to do. The only one you can't get right is the salary, they always pay as per the minimum won't get advancement even if you stayed for years.
Pros
very nice place to work
Cons
Salary
Productive workplace in a very team oriented environment.

Teammates are hardworking and growth oriented.

Enjoyable working experience with lots of things to learn.
Good place to start for new-comers. Less salary but can learn how to interact with people. How to talk, to dress to maintain confidentiality is the essential key to learn.
Prometric allows many lessons and opportunity for growth of skills. Management is amazing and open to employees. Hours are the toughest part but the relationships and accomplishment you feel makes it worth it.
Prometric Testing Center is a fun and productive workplace. I get chance to interact with people everyday. It helps me improve my people skills.
Pros
Non stressing work.
Cons
sometimes boring when there are not many candidates testing
very busy and challenging company to work for. every day was different. i got to work and meet all different types of people.
Pros
working with great people
Cons
different days every week
Administer Secured Exams
ID requirements

Client Practice

Operating procedures

High levels of security/Confidentiality

Friendly/Supportive

Problematic Candidates
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Negativity
The people I work with at the Prometric Testing Centre have been
extremely helpful in many aspects of this job. I have learned

many new computer skills which has been a confidence building

experience for me.
Pros
Helps build customer service skills.
Cons
Pay is minimum wage.
During the day to start our work it is normally hard to deal with co workers in the morning when we check in candidates who arrive almost in the same time. We almost not meet the hour standard needed in checking in candidate.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
short hours
It can get really busy or really relaxing. Deal with all sorts of customers from very friendly to very idiotic. Management was fantastic, very good work place relationships and culture. Pay was not good. Very small operation, only up to 8 total employees including management.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
annoying customers

"Prometric is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 400 organizations worldwide. On their behalf, we securely deliver an average of 10 million exams per year to people who are seeking to improve their lives. Whether by starting a new career, further developing their skills to improve on an existing one, adding to their qualifications for a promotion, taking school entrance exams or simply for professional development, people taking tests want a reliable, convenient and hassle-free experience. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.

Our decades of expertise in test development and delivery help organizations create and deliver exam programs that accurately measure the skills, knowledge and abilities they need to measure. We are a reliable partner who works closely with our clients to help determine their business requirements, as well as identify the goals of their test programs. We provide the right blend of expertise, guidance, execution and customer service and can work to customize a unique solution that fits your specific needs." (Prometric Home Page)
A typical day at work start with making sure that the exam room is secure and that every computer are running and working and everything else is ready for the candidates.
Great Staff and supervisor, amazing co-worker.

Some times check-in candidates is stressful since it is the hardest part of the job.

The end of the day is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
learning about professional exams
Cons
Do a complete check in of the candidates applying for different kinds of tests like Project Management, MCAT, ADA, SOA etc. Fun filled environment with friendly people.