Prometric Employee Reviews

Inspiration for Growth
Test Centre Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Canada8 November 2018
Prometric allows many lessons and opportunity for growth of skills. Management is amazing and open to employees. Hours are the toughest part but the relationships and accomplishment you feel makes it worth it.
Productive and fun workplace
Test Centre Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 April 2016
Prometric Testing Center is a fun and productive workplace. I get chance to interact with people everyday. It helps me improve my people skills.
Pros
Non stressing work.
Cons
sometimes boring when there are not many candidates testing
great place
test centre administrator (Former Employee) –  city centre15 February 2016
very busy and challenging company to work for. every day was different. i got to work and meet all different types of people.
Pros
working with great people
Cons
different days every week
Prometric Trios
Test Centre Administator (Current Employee) –  London Ontario22 January 2015
The people I work with at the Prometric Testing Centre have been
extremely helpful in many aspects of this job. I have learned
many new computer skills which has been a confidence building
experience for me.
Pros
Helps build customer service skills.
Cons
Pay is minimum wage.
good company but don't offer benifits
Testing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 October 2014
During the day to start our work it is normally hard to deal with co workers in the morning when we check in candidates who arrive almost in the same time. We almost not meet the hour standard needed in checking in candidate.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
short hours
Friendly place to work
Test Center Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2014
It can get really busy or really relaxing. Deal with all sorts of customers from very friendly to very idiotic. Management was fantastic, very good work place relationships and culture. Pay was not good. Very small operation, only up to 8 total employees including management.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
annoying customers
Productive and fun workplace
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton Alberta19 June 2013

"Prometric is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 400 organizations worldwide. On their behalf, we securely deliver an average of 10 million exams per year to people who are seeking to improve their lives. Whether by starting a new career, further developing their skills to improve on an existing one, adding to their qualifications for a promotion, taking school entrance exams or simply for professional development, people taking tests want a reliable, convenient and hassle-free experience. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
Our decades of expertise in test development and delivery help organizations create and deliver exam programs that accurately measure the skills, knowledge and abilities they need to measure. We are a reliable partner who works closely with our clients to help determine their business requirements, as well as identify the goals of their test programs. We provide the right blend of expertise, guidance, execution and customer service and can work to customize a unique solution that fits your specific needs." (Prometric Home Page)
Busy and interesting place of work
Proctor/ Test Center Administrator (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 April 2013
A typical day at work start with making sure that the exam room is secure and that every computer are running and working and everything else is ready for the candidates.
Great Staff and supervisor, amazing co-worker.
Some times check-in candidates is stressful since it is the hardest part of the job.
The end of the day is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
learning about professional exams
Cons
Meeting new candidates appearing for the test
Test Centre Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 May 2012
Do a complete check in of the candidates applying for different kinds of tests like Project Management, MCAT, ADA, SOA etc. Fun filled environment with friendly people.